Which of his comics are worth reading, for someone who loves Man of Steel?

which of his comics are worth reading, for someone who loves Man of Steel?

Attached: Superman.jpg (688x1044, 99.69K)

If you loved him, wouldn't you already know which comics you liked?

Seriously though, if you're a fan of the Reeves movies and/or cartoons and tv shows, you can't go wrong starting with All-Star Superman. It's self contained, modern, and widely considered to be everything good about the character.

Attached: c6e5ea0c191caf127f80d8da291eedfb--grant-morrison-superman-stuff.jpg (366x904, 75.4K)

Why do you faggots need a personally curated recommendation list everytime?

Jeph Loeb’s Superman For All Seasons is great
You should also get the decade collections. DC just rereleased Superman In The Forties and Superman In The Fifties. And you might be able to find old copies of Superman In The Sixties, Superman In The Seventies, and Superman In The Eighties
I really really really love Alan Moore’s Whatever Happened To The Man Of Tomorrow, and I was actually surprised to learn that a lot of Superfans on Any Forums really really really hate that comic. Oh well, it’s historically significant anyway, so you may as well read it and make up your own mind. If you get a physical copy, it’s often bundled with For The Man Who Has Everything, which is pretty universally beloved by all Superfans to my knowledge.
Jack Kirby’s Fourth World saga starts out as a Superman comic. Actually, a Jimmy Olson comic.
I hope you enjoy all this

Attached: superman by geoff johns recs list reading order.jpg (787x2058, 252.61K)

He literally said he loves Man of Steel.

Red Son
Birthright
Whatever Happened to Truth Justice and the American Way?
All Star

>for someone who loves Man of Steel?
Nothing.
Superman isn't for you.

Kirby's fourth world and Triangle era. Fuck these one and done faggots.

Escape from Bizarro World is maybe my favorite Superman story. A short and sweet lil thing.

Attached: 22411181745.jpg (1037x1567, 288.39K)

>Man of Steel
Read Marvel Sentry.

Secret Identity
Birthright
Superman Earth One
Byrne's Superman

There's more to Superman than All Star's Superdaddy. I like Superman when he punches aliens.

Attached: RCO081_1653558067.jpg (1988x3056, 1.17M)

Pic is Superman: Brainiac. Read that too,

Superman is gay.

Attached: 1659722250510481.jpg (960x1300, 1.11M)

He really is a gay symbol now.

Attached: supesgay.jpg (801x821, 514.98K)

He doesn't, he just wants to bring attention to this shit character.

Attached: 345aa15fcdae8dad04abcbcd4ca323ae8db88135.jpg (1688x2560, 2.3M)

Birthright - Waid and Yu (my favorite origin)
Man of Steel - Byrne (a bit dated, but still really strong)
Kryptonite - Cooke and Sale (RIP and RIP - two of the greatest masters do what I think is some of their best work)
Up in the Sky - King and Kubert (a series of 12 connected one-shots that illustrate the theme that Superman never gives up - really well done)
Hero of Metropolis - Venditti, Pelletier, etc (a series of collected one-shots that culminate in a very nice finale, like a good TV show).
Whatever Happened to Truth, Justice, and The American Way is a great one shot

Attached: 46t.jpg (234x293, 21.51K)

Superman Secret Origin is pretty great
Especially if you like seeing Christopher Reeve's face again.

Attached: 51DOMcn3QML.jpg (325x500, 55.4K)

Oh, and Marv Wolfman's Man and Superman is another great origin story. I know we have too many of them, but for me, Birthright and Man and Superman stand out the most.

Superman Adventures