Dios mio!

Dios mio!

Attached: Untitled.png (814x766, 629K)

Other urls found in this thread:

diversitycentral.com/calendar/heritagemonthguide.php#:~:text=Heritage Month Guide 1 FEBRUARY: African American History,Italian American Heritage Month. ... More items...
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SJWs and niggers are the most racist things on the planet

Who the fuck approved that lmao

I mean, what other good things did spics bring to the world?

Some fat white woman and her pet minority from the group in question, no doubt. Always the case.

of course it's DC.

how can they be both stupid and out of touch without it being on purpose

Attached: 1630814327911.png (2100x875, 1.14M)

>Leftists constantly espouse that food is one of the most important aspects of culture.
>When ever you hear a leftist talk about "latinx" it always involves food.
>DC, being the woke company they've grown into, decides to portray "latinx" characters for Hispanic Heritage month with something leftists constantly say is a major facet of "latinx" culture: food.
>DC's face when they now get backlash for this despite all the contrary evidence.

Attached: 1653694684286.png (1024x768, 82.2K)

I don't expect gringos to know how to representation. yes' they're all gringos. half latino/half whatever. you're all fat burger-eating retards.

Attached: still offensive no matter how many mexicans like him.png (533x680, 356.02K)

Ahh yes (((white)))

>food
Literally any mexican piece of culture could have been used and journalists would have still flipped their shit.
And tamales are fucking awesome you dumb nigger.

twice is coincidence
third time is a pattern

On the plus side, when February rolls around and everyone here starts screaming about blacks getting a month and demanding to know when everyone else gets theirs, this will be something I can point to.

>to know when everyone else gets theirs

many do

diversitycentral.com/calendar/heritagemonthguide.php#:~:text=Heritage Month Guide 1 FEBRUARY: African American History,Italian American Heritage Month. ... More items...

How many months does america have set aside to minorities? Lol, what a weird country.

>doubling down on Kyle's lame-ass latino aspect yet again by making him chicano
>reducing his bulge

You can never satisfy race hustlers because their business is being outraged about race.

some of you are so far gone its amazing

What contrary evidence?
Leftist anti-racist rhetoric is racist, therefore it's constantly flirting with being called out by the very same people asking for it.

It's a real shame that the modern writers in these industries are mindless golems with no worldview outside of what the TV told them. You could write some groundbreaking stuff with a lot of minority characters, but it always just comes back to race baiting and being one-dimensional.

DC sat on John Irons while Tony Stark got popular. DC sat on Vixen while Black Panther got popular. DC wasted Sideways despite striking gold with their "Spider-Man". So many interesting and multi-dimensional characters that aren't white would make great leads in books, and DC owns these characters, yet they only push them to the forefront when they want Twitter brownie points. If I were a minority, I'd be pissed that the only time I can get a minority character is when white Leftists need appeasing. I'd love to see Aztek return. I'd love to read about Vixen again. So much wasted potential in their whole god damn line.

Fair point. Even the first lady had to apologize over "Breakfast Tacos"!

hire gays and brown people to give you better ideas on how to rep.
then again I don't expect the country that invented "latinx" to know enough about its roots to actually pander correctly.

Attached: bullshit.png (920x1333, 717.35K)

>"Their spider-man"
Static, firestorm, blue beetle?

Keep up user, the middle-management tards making these kinds of decisions are usually white women, since a good 60% of them are genuine golems.
The Jews are at the top of the totem pole, they don't bother with middle management anymore.

Food is one of a cultures defining traits so this is a dumb argument

>just some fun variant covers celebrating a small fun part of x culture
>twitter rightoids and leftoids blow it out of proportion
Why can't we just have nice things? Comic books are literally the least important thing on the planet and variant covers for characters like Hawk Girl and Blue Beetle even less important

Attached: feelsbadman.jpg (1000x949, 75.3K)

Jesus.
>Make up word.
>Give it a definition.
>Also, don't worry! It can mean whatever you want it to!

I'd say that'd be a good idea, and on paper, it most certainly is, but you have to find the right type of person. You have to find a man who happens to be black or a man who happens to be gay and not a black man or gay man; whose only identity is that they are black or they are gay.

I wouldn't particularly say any of those were DC's Spider-Man. Firestorm was a legacy, Static always felt more original than a Spider-Man clone and was Milestone, and Jaime was also a legacy with a spin.

No, food is all a foreign population knows of an outside culture, because they think the food is exotic after it has been commercialized and made palatable to their tastes. The truth is, nobody really thinks about their culture's native food very much because it's just something to eat to them - not an intrinsic part of their being. You eat what is available using recipes you learned how to cook, end of story.

Show me an Anti-Racist, and I'll show you a cowardly racist.

>fans say
What fans? This short of D list shit is lucky to move 5000 copies.

Sorry user, it's all political.
This is what happens when you mix politics with all of your entertainment instead of keeping them separate.