Unsounded

Somehow, the cripple on lifesupport manages to be the coolest person in the room.

Attached: ch17_28[1].jpg (600x900, 317.2K)

Why are there so many black people? Is the author black?

Did we know that Sonorie had a kid from Foi-Hellick?

she's not

Then why are there so many black people? Does she have jungle fever?

I'll put your lizard loving ass through the fucking wall

Attached: the wall.jpg (848x480, 19.66K)

> You dickweed

I can just HEAR how she says it. So much contempt. It’s glorious.

She just has the most flair.

Attached: 37 pieces of flair.jpg (966x644, 88.62K)

Yes, but the monarchy is not a hereditary one. Maha is not the blood kin of the previous queen, nor was the precious queen the blood kin of the last. Cresce’s monarchy is based on ideological inheritance and not a genetic one.

I miss wwatn user

Are you seriously asking, or are you just trolling? Because I swear this question gets asked every other thread.

In case you’re seriously asking: it’s called worldbuilding. Some places have black people. Some places have white people. Some places have people with phenotypes that simply don’t exist IRL. Cresce is a country that’s mostly black people, so that’s why there’s so many black people in the room right now. Because they’re in fucking Cresce.

You dickweed.

Well played.

I really hope this guy gets one of the more memorable deaths.

Yes, but a surrogate kid. The queen is not supposedto get pregnant herself.

But why is Cresce made of black people if the look of it is distinctly european? Did they invade through mass immigration?

>That devilish grin
>This is Tirna's Day! I think she loves it!

I'm not convinced this schmuck is entirely human.

they don't have the exact same history as us you fuckin gremlin, what looks Crescian and what looks Aldish are specific to the setting, not a direct copying from reality

Attached: low quality bait.jpg (600x600, 17.8K)

I'm amazed these guys seem so relatively calm for what seems to be a sudden and unstoppable invasion. Cresce getting sacked like this would also make it easy pickings for Alderode?

user, it’s a world where the sea is synonymous with hell, the planet has no tectonic plates, volcanoes don’t work by real world laws, horses don’t exist, dogs are the mount of choice, there are talking two-toed lizards, lions are extinct, the afterlife is just an eternal repository of memories including the one time you stubbed your toe, and a cult of edgy nerds who cut off their balls to satisfy a jealous six-titted bird god.

You’re not in Kansas anymore.

>Kill ROGER FOI
>INSERT HIM INTO A CONSTRUCT
>WIN WAR
This is so retarded. You'd win the first battle and then lose the construct and head in the process. Without anything more than that, you'd just get slaughtered and have to deal with an even worse mess.

They don't know that there is a massive silver based monster. They just know that the uppity roach eaters are rebelling.

But why did the author made it that way? Does she want to be blacked?

>and a cult of edgy nerds who cut off their balls to satisfy a jealous six-titted bird god.
I didn't know transexual people worshipped Big Bird.

Well, we know Karl is mostly a pretty face stretched over a caricature of hubris, greed, and gleeful ignorance.

They're assuming the situation is "bad" while underestimating just how bad it is. Like French aristocrats that think "that noise outside" is just another troublesome peasant uprising that'll be dealt with soon. Even the sensible ones are assuming this is a "we need to deal with the root causes of this nonsense" situation, unaware of just how fucking dangerous the Silver really is.

They were kings and shit.

She probably made it that way so that idiots like you would see all the black people, immediately get disinterested, and fuck off from her webcomic. It’s a great filter.

The sad thing is that his behavior is entirely too human.

But doesn't she want her webcomic to be popular?

But do they seek the rings of power?

No, she actually doesn’t.

I guess that also explains the writing.

How would that even work with the Etalarche?

They can't kill him since they know he's dead and already in pieces no less.

Plus Alderode seems to be leaning heavily into using Soud troops in this campaign just in case Cresce tries something with him anyway.

Can you stop gagging on bait like a two buck ho gags on cock pls

> But doesn't she want her webcomic to be popular?
LOL

user, even if she didn’t have a single reader, she would still be making this comic and making it exactly how she wants to. The fact that she has people willing to throw money at her to make it just means she’s able to make it her full time job instead the hobby she comes home to after work.

She’s not in it to make a popular webcomic. She doesn’t care about that. That is explicitly not her goal. She’s not here to feed the lowest common denominator.

>She’s not here to feed the lowest common denominator.
But I thought she liked black people?

Precisely. Now you’re getting it.

yeah, it really only appeals to people capable of basic analysis, yet another great filter

Fine, fine.

Then why are you reading it?

It wouldn’t. The page is really designed to show off how evenly matched Karl’s arrogance is to his ignorance.

>The writer should listen to me. I know a lot about webcomics.

Attached: eight million berry bounty.png (1630x1797, 2.63M)

I guess, but he's acting as bells mouthpiece.