Pantheon

AMC's first animated show but they are literally doing 0 marketing for it when it's literally coming out this Thursday. How come?

Attached: Poster Pantheon.jpg (3840x2160, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9MMVZU1sOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mental retards just like the ones behind Green Eggs n Ham. Maybe money laundering and they prefer to keep quiet?

If they wanted to keep it quiet why did they bring in actors like Paul Dano and Aaron Ekhart? Also technically William Hurt's last work.

Every ounce of notoriety AMC has at this point was gifted to them 5-15 years ago by Netflix via carrying their older shows, anything they’ve tried to build up entirely themselves has been just as poorly promoted as this. The fact AMC+ even exists and is something they think can make work instead of them having a long-term content producing deal for Netflix is proof they’re fucking retarded

You forgot about Slipping Jimny you fucking fagaloon.

Attached: MV5BNWI4ZDUzMzctYjQxNi00ODExLTgzNmEtYmJhNTNlZGU2ODkwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA0Njc0NDUx._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1493, 133.47K)

>HAHA Saul Goodman le funny tv show for kids HAHAHA
literally a show created by executives and a pie chart
>Hey that Breaking Bad spinoff is doing good
>Our platform needs more show for kids
>Boom, Breaking Bad spinoff for kids!

You need to spend money to launder it.

shut up saberspark

I've heard it's not good, plus AMC's putting all their ad budget into Walking Dead and Interview with the Vampire, so this ain't gonna get shit.

They did do some advertising for it. I've seen a few ads on youtube, and they premiered the first episode at a festival at the start of August. I still wonder how the hell AMC was convinced to greenlight this thing. Each episode is an hour long and apparently season 2 is already green lit. That's a lot of money for an animated show that's not an advertisement for something else *cough* Arcane *cough*

AMC ordered like 4 shows that were two season limited events under the old regime, including a walking dead one. This was the last one. So they ordered 16-20 episodes of each off the bat.

Wait. This is real?

i'm 100% sure this show was made by ai

Indeed
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9MMVZU1sOM

>I've heard it's not good
is a this a "dude trust me" type of thing, user?

Is it a limited series? I read all the related short stories this week, and there's no way they can get more than a handful of episodes out of them.

it's not for kids

I've read it's already greenlit for 2nd season

here's synopsis so the thread doesn't get sidelined into Slippin' Jimmy thread:
>AMC Networks' first traditionally animated series, Pantheon, premieres Thursday, September 1 with weekly episodes on AMC+. A sci-fi drama based on a collection of short stories by award-winning author Ken Liu, this thrilling speculative is centered on a bullied teen (Katie Chang) who receives mysterious help from someone online: a stranger soon revealed to be her recently deceased father, David (Daniel Dae Kim), whose consciousness has been uploaded to the Cloud following an experimental destructive brain scan. David is the first of a new kind of being - an "Uploaded Intelligence" or "UI" - but he will not be the last, as a global conspiracy unfolds that threatens to trigger a new kind of world war. The series writer, creator, showrunner and executive producer is Craig Silverstein (TURN: Washington's Spies, Nikita, Terra Nova), and animation is by Titmouse (Motorcity, Big Mouth, Mike Judge's Beavis and Butt-Head). Pantheon explores the outer limits of what we and our technology are capable of creating and destroying, focusing on the "uploading" of human consciousness into the cloud. It explores the theme of technology through the lens of family, focusing on both the people whose brains have been digitally uploaded, and the loved ones they've left behind. Ultimately, Pantheon challenges our understanding of what it means to be human.

>Animated show
>Marketing
Clearly you don't know how this works. You don't market for animated shows. Then you blame them for not being peak Simpsons and cut your animation funding.

>first traditionally animated series
do they have non-traditionally animated shows?

They had Ultra City Smiths which was stop-mo and Slippin' Jimmy which is 2D rigs/puppets
Likely they meant first frame-by-frame/Korean hand-drawn show though it has a ton of stillframes and other anime-esque shortcuts