Hey, do you know what would make a very interesting protagonist we could market to kids and public audiences?

>Hey, do you know what would make a very interesting protagonist we could market to kids and public audiences?

>Instead of a badass muscular hero or a wacky goofball who drops anvils, let’s make our main character a fat gay transgender blue haired guy who cries and whines about his family not accepting him, that’ll rank in the cash and sell merchandise for sure!

No wonder American cartoons are dying in 2022.

Attached: 5BD88515-EAB2-4FAD-A993-D297A0D11952.jpg (454x451, 154.36K)

You called him “him”.
That proves it’s working

Fuck America and fuck Japan. French animation is the future.

Attached: 1659210031435284.jpg (1410x828, 297.04K)

Going off on a tangent here, why DOES Netflix suck at merchandising their shows?

The only stuff I know of sre some funkopops for Bojack Horseman and Steanger Things. Where's the Kid Cosmic action figures?

Your talking as if this thing was an animation original, it comes from a webcomic.
Nooow why would a person make that pozzled shit? clearly not because a healthy psychology, i tell you!

being nagged about pronouns is still annoying when rightoids do it

it feels weird to say a male name like Barney and then use female pronouns. the best way to refer to gender blobs is probably they

This show was an abysmal failure, I'd say that's a clear indicator that audiences are appalled by this garbage.

People don't have the energy for this shit dude.

>people still pay for Netflix

but most shonen works nowadays don't feature either of those archetypes

>badass muscular hero or a wacky goofball
Boy, you gotta love Western diversity in storytelling. What's next? The wacky goofball has a hot wife that ridicules him all the time?

Nobody cares about Kid Cosmic and nobody will care

the true question should be: do you support Zaunite independence or Piltover's superiority?

QRD on this fag and his show?

I was using my sister's account.

I have since been kicked out of the account since I no longer live with her.

>He’s finally accepted they/them

Yes, Queer Retards Die

>the best way to refer to gender blobs is
"That faggot."

I want to fuck this cuntboy!

Something I've come to realize is that the worst parts of both political fields are purely reactionary.

If people restrained themselves from being genuinely vocally bigoted the most annoying, holier-than-thou, imperious left-leaning people wouldn't exist in anywhere near as much of a capacity. The most annoying shit they do is out of spite. People get opened up to radicalization out of spite.

If left-leaning people showed more understanding to people who are struggling with the idea of societal change instead of voicing clear intent to stomp on and ostracize them if they can't immediately change their thinking (nobody is capable of this, all change in this vein is gradual if it's real) and conform, people would be less likely to turn away from them.

What I'm saying is I don't give a fuck if somebody makes their own original cartoon with a transgender protag and I don't see why you should either

Netflix adaption of probably one of the most unironically wokest webcomics out there. Blue hair in the OP is the creator's self insert MC, an obese gay Jewish ftm tranny, and the second lead is it's best friend an autistic bisexual Pakistani-American girl. They work in a haunted amusement park.

does this even have a real audience?