Good news everyone !! I’m Excited to share the official DC Hispanic Heritage Month cover for Titans United: Bloodpact...

>Good news everyone !! I’m Excited to share the official DC Hispanic Heritage Month cover for Titans United: Bloodpact #1. The homage to La Patria is what is going out on the comic.

>Sorry for the confusion—the edited version I drew was an alternative option, not final.

Fake outrage then?

Attached: FbbYVMlWYAA03Me.jpg (1348x2048, 319.79K)

Does constantly pretending ever leave you confused?

Always was.

It's DC doing damage control. The "alternative option" was more complete than the first version.

For reference

Attached: Tamales.jpg (1301x2000, 228.67K)

I am still offended by the St Paddy's Day variant from earlier this year.
As a half Irish guy in Boston, I find St Paddy's is Ireland's most sacred holiday, not something to be exploited by giant companies.

Attached: Kyle GL St Paddys 1661739387702925.jpg (511x780, 132.09K)

Why are Hispanic DC heroes always eating or serving food as wait staff?

Attached: Multiversity-Teen-Justice-4-Hispanic-Heritage-Month-2022-Variant.jpg (1000x1517, 564.68K)

Even Puerto Rican hero The Question is surrounded by food and her home country's flag.

Attached: Renée Montoya, by DC Comics. For the Hispanic heritage month 2022.jpg (1242x1515, 351.42K)

The funny thing is , Rayner’s mom is Irish, so they could’ve reused this for St. Patrick’s day

Bane is like, "Ayy, coño. I am eating mi flancito here. Vamanos."

Attached: TASK-FORCE-Z-12-C-Bane-Hispanic-Heritage-Month-2022-Variant.jpg (970x1456, 404.31K)

>Says "Viva Mexico!!"
>The actual text should be "¡Viva Mexico, cabrones!!"
Such ignorance.

>That's the joke.jpg
Though it is based on a painting by a famed Mexican painter. Even got a stamp in Mexico.

Attached: Jorge González Camarena - Conaliteg sello México.png (276x230, 123.07K)

Why are you tards posting the same shit as last time? Are you autistic?

Looks like Jessica went by Taco Bell for lunch.

Attached: The-Jurassic-League-5-Hispanic-Heritage-Month-Variant.jpg (1032x1566, 978.45K)

Yes. Reposting images you saved from a previous thread on a subject is autism.
Well, making that Irish parody over 5 hours in MS Paint is autism I guess.

Actually, I forgot to download the Blue Beetle one. Did I miss any? How many covers do they have this year? Did they do this any years prior?

Attached: Blue-Beetle-Hispanic-Heritage-Month-2022-Variant.jpg (448x680, 79.83K)

>Fake outrage then?
dunno. but real damage control for sure.
Remind me the time King threw his artist under the bus by saying he had never seen the "offensive" cover he made.

It was probably more about forgetting to put the eagle on the fucking flag than the outrage

They have a Mexican ninja turtle now?!

It's the rare shot of them being casual and human.

Unless there was a DIFFERENT Tom King meltdown that I'm not remembering (wouldn't surprise me), it wasn't the cover itself that was offensive. Jae Lee did a variant for his Rorschach book but Jae Lee also worked with a comicsgate guy or something. Tom King lost his shit on Twitter and Jae Lee was like "I literally don't even know what comicsgate is. I don't go online or keep up with internet drama. what the hell?"