First poster for Wendell & Wild

>PG-13 stop-motion animated horror film from Henry Selick (Nightmare Before Christmas, Coraline)
will it be kino?

Attached: Fbagz1zWQAEqLI2.jpg (1382x2048, 253.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lgvaaoqaY-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Jordan Peele
This guy rapidly hit Kojima levels of pretentiousness but without even being slightly fun

Never heard of it. What is it about? Is there a trailer?

What's the point of stop motions when 3D animation is practically indistinguishable from it?
youtube.com/watch?v=lgvaaoqaY-s

Probably
The Peele influence will need to be toned down though.

The novelty that most of it was made by hand. The amount of effort they are willing to go to is very impressive.

Godawful poster, doesn't even look like stop-motion. I have high hopes because I love Selick, but lessened by the fact it's a Shitflix production

Absolutely ugly character design. Ugly ass head, terrible bun hair, & whore piercings. This has no appeal.

Nope was great and simple to understand

This looks like CG from Toy Story 1 or that animation with the dudes carrying TVs at some store I forget the name of that's old as fuck.

To you. I like that color combo and I wish there were more characters with it

Attached: black-girl-character-art-4.jpg (750x938, 161.1K)

Money for nothing by Dire Straits.

Attached: 1659378958794579.jpg (1080x1080, 127.38K)

Black girls are only attractive with more white features.

>Large lips, wide nose
>White features

Black african women's features vary from were they come from, so you need to be more clear, Amerimutt.

Attached: da5c52aa5cc8e6cdba63acdda79104e5.jpg (600x600, 49.73K)

has there been any more details emerged about the ftm character they were casting
People were hoping for a cute reverse trap but I think the look they went with is too stylized to be fappable

It's still 19% Homo Erectus, no matter what. Ook ook, eek eek!

Are you having a stroke?

Attached: 1ae0465236bbc91af364ebbc8a217f57.jpg (869x869, 81.18K)

There's a troon in this? The poster says this is based on a book that as far as I can tell, hasn't actually been released. Part of me suspects the original version didn't have as many ESG checkmarks.

>user is devolving
You hate to see it.

Negresses ugly.