Will they acknowledge the Netflix show?

Will they acknowledge the Netflix show?

Attached: images (3).jpg (783x391, 19.94K)

She literally says that he's "from that show" or something along those lines right after he appears. Screencap this.

It's canon, so probably.

More importantly, are they gonna fuck?

the real question is why is he wearing that.

Denotes a passage of time, also distanced him from the red costume which was sullied by Poindexter. Plus it’s his classic colors which we haven’t seen yet and it’s a fun little treat to make him stand out in this show.

Yeah the red costume was appropriated by Bullseye to commit several murders so it's basically akin to the swastika now, apparently Matt does mention in the show that this is the main reason for the color change.

Attached: images (4).jpg (739x415, 21.74K)

The so far accurate leaks say yes and also Wong watches too.

they going to ruin him like they did Kingpin

Daredevil is basically the only real reason anyone's even mildly interested in She-Hulk
Personally I'm just gonna wait until the show is over to see how many episodes he appears in, and then if people say they're actually good and he's good in them

semicanon probably because iirc some rumor said they recast bullseye

They better not recast him, I really hope they bring him back and let him be Bullseye proper

Attached: 1540438077567.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

Give him super strength?

vaguely

Knowing how notoriously finicky Marvel citizens can be, that seems like a distinction without a difference.

>Daredevil appears
>She-Hulk stares directly at screen: "Wait, are doing this, can even do that? Like, legally speaking, I know I am a lawyer, but Intellectual Properties ain't my forte"
>Runs off
>Comes back
>"Intellectual doesn't mean intelligent!"
>Daredevil cuts in
>"Yeah, we can do that"

>Will they acknowledge the Netflix show?
No. The netflix shows are Perlmutter's shit. Fiege won't have it. He's just taking some of the same actors and making his own versions with them to rub it in Perlmutter's face.

>The netflix shows are Perlmutter's shit
Daredevil was the best thing that came out of Perlmutter's management. Feige knows that much of the excitement and anticipation around the character is because of the Netflix show so I highly doubt Marvel Studios would discount it instead of using it to drum up hype for the new Daredevil series.

Attached: FWc8RonXEAg0RjF.jpg (1296x1620, 215.87K)

the whol thing is worth watching just for him

>I highly doubt Marvel Studios would discount it
I don't.

He died in Hawkeye, no?