Why is nobody talking about the new proyect from the Octopus pie creator?

Perfect Tides: Station to Station

Attached: Octopus pie.jpg (500x361, 50.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/meredith-gran/perfect-tides-station-to-station
store.steampowered.com/app/1172800/Perfect_Tides/
youtu.be/dBUYstuPvdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not a lot people know about the series or the creator

shit almost fogor
kickstarter.com/projects/meredith-gran/perfect-tides-station-to-station

Why would I want to play about 20-something New Yorkers with vague life goals?

>Not a lot people know about the series or the creator
but this is Any Forums - Comics & Cartoons.

Lanky is a trainwreck

She'll get it together, but ironically Eve gets the better ending before her

Attached: tumblr_o9jf2diPya1qz9pdmo1_640.png (600x906, 308.17K)

hey don't talk shit about night in the woods

>Why would I want to play about 20-something New Yorkers with vague life goals?
user, the game is nothing like that, the game is a sequel to this game.

store.steampowered.com/app/1172800/Perfect_Tides/

>She'll get it together
she lost the perfect man.

These look like the characters from YIIK. that's not a good thing.

Funny enough, this comic was discussed a fairly decent amount on this board years ago. However, it came to a legitimate conclusion and managed to (mostly) not piss people off, so anons don't really have much to talk about it. It's a shame too, one of my favorite webcomics and it's pretty strong narratively.

I bring it up on occasion but not too often considering it doesn't technically fall under the definition of a "comic or cartoon". However, considering the game is going purely off word of mouth, the fact that it's raised over $50K is pretty good. Also, I just saw Patton Oswalt apparently gave the game a nod and I wouldn't be surprised if Bryan Lee O'Malley promoted it too considering he helped on the last game. Overall, I liked the original PT and I'm looking forward to Station to Station to see how the character has grown and changed since the first game. Hopefully, Mara gets properly laid in the new game and not nearly molested like she got the last two times in the first game.

Attached: 2022-08-11.png (640x400, 75.19K)

>These look like the characters from YIIK. that's not a good thing.
are you new?

>so anons don't really have much to talk about it.
this is never true user just wants ti be angry explaing why they like something is alien to them and that is sad becuse people in real life fall in love with passionate people.

>managed to (mostly) not piss people off
My only problem with the comic is Lanky letting the perfect man go. I have 0 faith in her new relationship.

>20-something New Yorkers
Mara is a freshly turned 18-year-old New Yorker, user. Get it right.

Attached: FXLBzw6VsAAE0QL.jpg (680x515, 76.53K)

Why is that? Is it because Larry's life is unstable? Or Hanna is too unstable? Or that it seems more like a horny COVID hookup and they're both starved for affection?

Attached: 2022-08-26.png (793x1164, 634.14K)

Already read Scott pilgrim

Fair. I think it's a little of both though. The comic had a definitive ending back in 2016 and most of the fan discussion has sorta died down in the five years since the comic ended. People are still finding the comic but there isn't really a fandom keeping it alive. Gran still has plans for OP, so we'll always have that along with her new projects which I'm equally excited for. What'd you think about the new video she put out about the game, by the way?
youtu.be/dBUYstuPvdc

Attached: street.png (1205x755, 1.59M)

The creator's garbage, Octopus Pie was garbage, and this new tripe will probably be garbage as well.

Funny enough, they're friends in real life and he helped on playtesting her most recent project and gets previews of her new comics.

Attached: 1635829402506.png (596x383, 37.87K)

I'm not hearing any reasons why, user

Attached: (You).png (719x417, 484.88K)