Questionable Content

Terrible

Attached: 4863.png (800x1160, 526.31K)

Wow, a character bumbling into a lucrative job they aren't qualified for by zany happenstance, he's never done this before.

this went full circle from stupid to retarded to unbelievably retarded to insultingly stupid to so stupid it's funny again

Just look at this shit, this is like straight out of a Monty Python sketch where insane people are imagining to have a job interview

Hacks, what the fuck are you even doing with this interaction?

To be fair that's how most of his robots act.

Every page that's milquetoast enough that it doesn't cause patreon subscribers to drop is a check in the mail and money in the bank.

When people told me life wasn't fair I really wasn't expecting it to be THIS unfair.

Attached: BrunCoke.png (260x260, 28.48K)

I won't pretend my paycheck is remotely proportional to my effort or skills but the fact QC is the highest grossing comic patreon and top 10 overall still boggles the mind.

Hes been doing this for 20 years. Hes consistently altered the tenor of the comic to conform to whatever the mood of the internet is (wordy sex jokes, silly mascot character, melodrama, one girl is bi, start introducing minorities, start giving them mental illnesses, decide a character is trans, sanitize conflict, make more characters gay). Whenever an opportunity came up to monetize the strip, he was an early adopter. Hes the Garfield or Dilbert of webcomics. Hes not good but he's consistently mediocre.

>decide a character is trans
I do think Claire was always intended to be trans. 'She' was gangly and mannish from the start compared to the female cast, but Huep drew her progressively less so over time.

>She' was gangly and mannish from the start compared to the female cast
Yeah, Claire was fucking weird looking when he first showed up.

Attached: 2203.png (600x1417, 165.97K)

What's strange about that is that while I don't disagree, Jim Davis set out methodically to make the most marketable cat on the planet and then did so and Scott Adams is just a loon who found a microphone. Jeph for all the shit we give him is just a dude. In another life he posts his albums on Any Forums and still bitches about how Dashboard Confessional was better before they reunited. Instead he's doing this and has been doing it longer than most of his readers have been alive. My fucking DAD reads this shit, and god help me it's probably his most active portal into LGBTQ issues which is something I do not want to think about especially since he doesn't know I have read this trash heap for over a decade.

By every standard he should've either given up like VGCats, scrapped it all and started over like CAD, or had a psychotic break like Sinfest. Instead he's just... still going.

Well, they do say to write what you know.

I kind of like this

Sometimes I think the super retarded happy go lucky female character archtyoes he makes are just the default Mac OS built into every robot

putting his flavor of the month new character on panel for as long as possible

Why isn’t there comics about hand stabbing then?

>SLIME GIRL TIDDY
SLIME GIRL TIDDY
>SLIME GIRL TIDDY
SLIME GIRL TIDDY
>SLIME GIRL TIDDY
SLIME GIRL TIDDY
>SLIME GIRL TIDDY
SLIME GIRL TIDDY
>SLIME GIRL TIDDY
SLIME GIRL TIDDY
>SLIME GIRL TIDDY
SLIME GIRL TIDDY
>SLIME GIRL TIDDY
SLIME GIRL TIDDY
>SLIME GIRL TIDDY
SLIME GIRL TIDDY
>SLIME GIRL TIDDY
SLIME GIRL TIDDY
>SLIME GIRL TIDDY
SLIME GIRL TIDDY
>SLIME GIRL TIDDY
SLIME GIRL TIDDY
>SLIME GIRL TIDDY
SLIME GIRL TIDDY
>SLIME GIRL TIDDY
SLIME GIRL TIDDY
>SLIME GIRL TIDDY
SLIME GIRL TIDDY
>SLIME GIRL TIDDY
SLIME GIRL TIDDY
>SLIME GIRL TIDDY
SLIME GIRL TIDDY
>SLIME GIRL TIDDY
SLIME GIRL TIDDY
>SLIME GIRL TIDDY
SLIME GIRL TIDDY
>SLIME GIRL TIDDY
SLIME GIRL TIDDY
>SLIME GIRL TIDDY
SLIME GIRL TIDDY

Attached: booba.jpg (598x574, 26.26K)

>LMAO WEED AMIRITE
This is when I started hating whatever her name is.

>That weird long chin on black Faye in the third panel

>she smokes weed
>WOW that joke is SHIT and now I HATE this person
You seem fun

the reason he hates Dora’s brother now is because he doesn’t like to read about a mediocrity who lucked into easy money slinging tasteless pap