DC MOVIE THREAD!

> Hopes & Ideas?
> Biggest Concerns?
> Rate/Rank the films!

Attached: FbMkmK6UEAEuPqm.jpg (1434x1962, 491.48K)

I hope Fate is not killed off in Black Adam & I would like him to get a spin off HBO series or something. Outfit is fantastic.

If we got a new Justice League my ideal line up would be...

> Superman (cavill)
> Batman (affleck)
> Wonder Woman
> Aquaman
> Mera (if they recast with someone still hyper sexy who keeps the cleavage, ideally Deborah Ann Woll)
> Doctor Fate
>> Mary Marvel OR Darla

Fuck Shazam, Cryborg & The Flasher.

Attached: 1634414889813.jpg (1017x1017, 62.92K)

>> Hopes & Ideas?
None
>> Biggest Concerns?
Everything

Also
> Martian Manhunter (if they don't use the snyder-cut version then cast Lance Reddick)

I hope Aquaman 2 is good but also a flop so they can finally kill this failed universe for good

Take some risks and make a Damage film because people have been wanting a Hulk film that Marvel is never going to make. Make him the crossover antagonist that fights the military in his origin film, then the Suicide Squad in the next film (who lose) then the Justice League in the last as he gets folded in as a new Leaguer.

Attached: Damage_Ethan_Avery.png (1053x1600, 3.37M)

>Black Adam
I have no faith in this, aside from Winkler and Brosnan the casting is shit, the costume design is garbage, the story sounds like a pale imitation of Black Reign, it generally looks fairly generic, and it’s clearly just a vanity project of the rocks

>Shazam 2
This one I’m hyped for it looks fun and despite not having Mr. Mind in it, which is an incredibly dumb decision, the bad guys sound interesting enough on their own… having Gal appear as WW in it sounds like a bad decision though

>Aquaman 2
Much like Shazam 2 the movie sounds like a fun romp hopefully they underplay Herd the Turd

>The Flash
The movie just sounds utterly terrible and the star is a fucking Pedophile

I say Solomon Grundy has more potential

Oh yeah that terrible take on Damage was a thing I completely forgot about him.
Grant was a much better character

Attached: DD5BF465-0089-4E0D-B6C0-00D247C5EF35.png (540x284, 332.57K)

can DC dethrone Marvel?
no

Attached: 1635907288356.jpg (3217x1350, 752.08K)

Grundy is a better gimmick but we're talking about a Hulk film in all but name. Grundy is a wandering zombie.

Yeah, but I'm pitching to make a not!Hulk film to capitalize against the competition's inability to do so.

He definitely does and is one of the best parts of Stargirl because of it

Attached: 0C32649F-0273-487D-8C44-5B2D75544662.png (2500x3000, 1.99M)

>the costume design is garbage,
Not for Fate or Hawkman. Adam's suit isn't as good as the new Shazam family suits but absolutely is better than the 1st films suits.

Are you high? Fates helmet is fucking trash and he just looks like someone poured molten gold on him not to mention the costume looks like a shitty version of his post infinite crisis costume and Hawkman just looks awful in red the wings on the helmet just look way to much not mention the shitty tank top, Cyclone looks nothing like her comic counterpart (not talking about race), Comic Cyclone has a costume that was inspired by her aunts costume and Wicked so it’s very theatrical. The movie costume just looks like badly made armor. Smasher for some reason has Deadpool eyes and looks weird with sleeves. Also no Adams suit looks like they bought a shirt of a rack printed his insignia on and then threw it in the wash multiple times

>and he just looks like someone poured molten gold
This is a fucking good thing. It looks like actual fucking glossy metal instead of plastic garbage.

Again are you high? That’s not a good thing as it looks ugly as fuck and does not fit Doctor Fate at all

Fate being covered in runic markings with an abnormally shapen helmet looks absolutely kino.

Attached: Dr_Fate.jpg (734x1110, 746.65K)

Fuck you, cope.

Attached: 4f8e2d06ebb0d14d2e275fe9f840bd79--heros-comics-dr-fate-dc-comics.jpg (639x833, 150.04K)

Attached: fc37a6ff51492e133c8c0c2ca7027acb.jpg (718x1277, 210.51K)

Attached: main-qimg-546f4da08e348488be7c13567dcc4094-lq.jpg (602x913, 198.5K)

Attached: FCaNa9LWEAM2oQt.jpg (750x1003, 151.72K)

So to showcase how the costume is good you post costumes that look nothing like the shitshow movie design… are you retarded and high?

>Happen to design the 2nd most fantastic-looking movie costume nexto Black Manta
>Fuck up the simple kino mask
WB people should be hanged