Teletoon+

New Canadian streaming service launches September 1st
corusent.com/news/corus-entertainment-announces-teletoon-new-premium-kids-and-family-streaming-service-launching-in-canada-september-1/

Attached: 34F493EA-6957-42ED-AFCB-8217F75EF558.jpg (1024x576, 34.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whats-on-netflix.com/leaving-soon/nickelodeon-titles-leaving-netflix-canada-in-september-2022/
twitter.com/nickandmore/status/1564369851912785921
nickalive.net/2022/08/nick-in-canada-to-reportedly-close-on.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Caped Crusader just found it's new home

Isn't teletoon basically Canadian cartoon network

Yes. And Canada doesn't have HBOmax so all those shows have been in streaming limbo here.

>starting a new streaming service
>when every other streaming service is openly starting to die a slow death

What are the chances seeing some classics on the service? I hope it's not just Canadian HBO Max.

Attached: Mimi.png (320x671, 113.52K)

If by classics, you mean Corus-owned Nelvana shit then sorry, but Mimi will not be on.

there's already a Teletoon+ in Poland and France

Everything just feels so lifeless. I can't believe multiple streaming services just casually adopt the Disney+ naming strategy. You'd think that'd look bad or something.

This is literally a cope service that exists solely because Teletoon's parent company is losing exclusivity to Nickelodeon stuff.

It's no different than when channels were calling themselves "(channel name) HD"

Corus is losing Nick stuff? Where did you hear this?

Where did you hear this? I'm waiting.

Corus used to run a service called Nick+. It's being discontinued at the end of this month and this is replacing it. YTV and Nickelodeon Canada are pulling all of the older non-Spongebob Nick shows after this month. Netflix is pulling all of Nick's stuff in Canada, too.

whats-on-netflix.com/leaving-soon/nickelodeon-titles-leaving-netflix-canada-in-september-2022/
twitter.com/nickandmore/status/1564369851912785921
nickalive.net/2022/08/nick-in-canada-to-reportedly-close-on.html

Doesn't say anything about losing rights. Overdramatic much?

Do they need new Canadian programming? Could I get a job working for these guys? I am a stupid Canadian with ideas for shows.

They literally don't. Teletoon is a dumping ground for CN and Warner stuff.

ScreenJunkies+ did it before Disney

I said exclusivity and they've clearly lost the rights to stream Nick's content. If they didn't, this service wouldn't exist.

Corus is small-time, call me when WildBrain launches a streaming service that has all of their back catalogue (and I mean all) uploaded.

Teletoon was pretty much the only channel in Canada that didn't have a streaming app, and they're all free. Even if they had every show they ever aired available it still wouldn't be worth it.

Attached: Internet.png (638x360, 192.87K)