Do you have real life superheroes in your area...

Do you have real life superheroes in your area? Would you eventually want to be a real life superhero and how would you do it?

Attached: 2238DFAE-11F2-44A1-A105-5D55738415E7.jpg (980x1377, 90K)

no but if i did i would make effort to be a villain and jump them

Apparently. One once came into my LCS (not in costume) to sell some comics. He was obese, dressed in all black, and wearing a trenchcoat in the middle of summer which had sweat pouring out of him. All the comics HR had were Wolverine and Punisher, and I honestly couldn't believe that I was seeing such a stereotype in real life. I talked with him a bit while the clerk was checking the comics he brought and he mentioned bring part of a real life superhero group that does charity things for children's hospitals. I don't remember what his identity was, but it was some sort of medieval knight theme.

So in my area there is almost no crime, the only thing of note is underaged drinking and littering. So if I am to become a superhero I would terrorize campers who litter in the mountains and chase down teens drinking in the park. For a costume I'd use a gimp suit +ghillie suit

Attached: 1635248594274.jpg (615x538, 46.09K)

The idea of a superhero irl is very fucking retarded and pointless. There's very little good you can do with your fists and to bring any meaningful change you'd have to say bye bye to the little "superhero code", that shit requires hard decisions and compromises.

I'd go a bit further and get like a realistic skin suit, painted pale and pinkish white, cover any hair, and stalk people. If they litter, then they'll get pounced on and raped

>Do you have real life superheroes in your area?
No.
>Would you eventually want to be a real life superhero and how would you do it?
Ignoring vigilantism being illegal, being a superhero makes you a crime janny, they do it for free and with no benefits. I wouldn't give up the NEET life, to get beat up and pissed on by hobos.

You are a genius I just need a name now

Attached: 5687e08b09a71e0b68816a33e84fc9dd70a0f953a8c676f4173d0b0ceeb74009_1.jpg.jpg (720x921, 105.28K)

its about being a symbol. Tranny flags, Swastikas, Black Power Fist. These things you can recognize and know what group the represent. Even if they don't wear masks you can still have the symbol. You also need a mission statement and the people who agree will take these symbols and you become something more

The whitefish

My dad is my superhero.

Attached: ed693ada-232b-4c51-a79a-7be0bd58acf6-profile_image-300x300.jpg (300x300, 30.3K)

I kind of want to toy with them. Maybe leave taunting messages attached to cattle viscera bought in the butcher shop somewhere in their area of operations.
Kind of LARP as a Zodiac-esque figure with none of the actual killings.
But even if I had those "RL superheroes" where I am it wouldn't be worth it because that more likely would get me attention from cops instead of costumed freaks.

Superhero is only as good as it's villain If you go that route you need to prepare to lose everything to get what you want.

Your dad is my superhero as well.

yeah irl "heroes" hang arund outside nightclubs and calling police theyre not gonna go full batman over a hock joint
i still think it would be funny to just jump them for being idiots

Kildozer, the Unibomber, Andrew Blaze, the guy who did a barrel roll. Even Chris Chan

Let them make a name for you.

sky king wasnt a villain he was a misunderstood anti hero

Bro, I'm telling you getting shot wearing a batman knockoff cosplay gear sysmbolizes mental illness

this is how you wind up getting shot...

"They said you weren't real! They said you were a nightmare!"

The world needs a hero! I'm the reason the thief in the night hesitates before pulling a trigger! Me!

A real life superhero isn't possible without Batman levels of money, time, & training. Even then, rich people aren't good people. The closest to bringing a comic to life would be someone like Punisher because he's just a dude with a lot of guns.

>real life superhero
To ve a superhero you'd need to be "super" first, otherwise you're just a vigilante.

>"Yeah, thats cool and all pal, now hand over your wallet..."

Attached: file.png (661x496, 354.88K)

Batman is still a superhero without superpowers.

Batman also has insane amounts of plot armor, and would unironically die after one night trying to fight crime in a city like Chicago.

>become SAS
>force them to let me where a mask even though it isn't regulation
winning

Well duh. Even the terrible "realistic" Nolan Batman was covered in plot armor & lacked combat skills on top of it.

I'd be a SUPER villian and rape you

AFAIK, those two just go around harrassing drunk college frat boys, and heroin homeless heroin junkies.

They don't actually fight crime, atleast not in any worthwhile capacity.

The concept of the superhero is so popular precisely because of how impossible it is. People of extraordinary capabilities like Superman and Thor and Ironman simply can not exist in this world where Evil is more powerful than Good, and the general population prefers clowns and psychopaths as leaders.

what a stupid thing to say

>lacked combat skills
Didn't he take on like 40 prisoners even before he joined the League of Shadows in Begins? It's just his enemies who got an upper hand are either more experienced (Ra's/Ducard), stronger + he was out of the game for a while (Bane) or just have as much plot armor too unpredictably unstable (Joker).