These are the titles of the first 3 episodes of the Futurama reboot. How do you feel about that?

These are the titles of the first 3 episodes of the Futurama reboot. How do you feel about that?

Attached: 20220829_093917.jpg (726x296, 26.08K)

Shut up and take my money

Futurama get ipad

>Rage against Vaccine
Uh....

Attached: 54492AE5-F68C-4E5A-A61E-58D7A3897CE0.jpg (587x479, 104.4K)

Did they artificially darken this photo to make morello seem darker skinned than he actually is?

Jesus man, these all sound like they're still being written by 60+ year old's.

>Did they artificially darken this photo to make morello seem darker skinned than he actually is?
Yeah, Zack is actually really white and it makes him sense because he roleplays as a Mexican IRL

Wishing they'd stop trying to reboot this fucking show and just let it die.

The impossible stream could be good, although I have a feeling the "stream" is going to refer to the concept of streaming services. Which doesn't get my hopes up about it.

"Rage against the vaccine" and "Zapp gets cancelled" are more obvious as to how they'll be dated and obnoxious. We already had to put up with so much debate around the vaccine that the last place I want to see it come up is in the media I am supposed to be going to for enjoyment. I don't even care if the episode was taking my "side" or not, everyone's tired of pandemic shit and want to move on.

Zapp gets cancelled is probably one of the most obvious ones they'd do, although I feel would be re-treading the episode where he is discharged from the military and has to work at planet express, only worse because it will be dated around current events.

The rest of the episode names however, sound fine. But putting what could be the worst three episodes right at the beginning is not a good way to get people to stick around for the full season.

How grateful do you think corporate America was for that meme?

>zapp gets cancelled
Could be good

Ironically in context it's mocking Fry for being a stupid consumer with no standards.

This is actually good. By desecrating everything that every existed with reboots, society will be forced to be creative and make something original again, maybe that something will be compelling or at least entertaining enough.
If you out there ever wished to do something creative this is your time, your generation-

>“Related To Items You’ve Viewed”
That one sounds pretty shit and I'm almost certain it's going to parody Amazon in some way too.
Overall my hopes are not high for this revival at al. Shoulda just let it stay dead after a semi decent ending again.

Attached: RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (451x196, 44.71K)

Even the title sucks. Heavily implies it's just a generic internet so relatable episode.

Futurama ended here, and you can't convince me otherwise.

Attached: end.jpg (640x480, 31.29K)

Watch them be lazy as shit and just name the parody "Momazon" or "Amomzon" because they're too creatively bankrupt to make an evil corporation that doesn't just immediately involve her.

Attached: 1653250216569.jpg (480x360, 25.75K)

All reboots suck because of Trump. He forever lives rent free in the heads of liberals, so people constantly have to make PSAs and DNC ads about him in every creative work they make. He has forever ruined entertainment forever along with its discourse.

I can tell that it would be poorly animated lib screeching written by terminally online women. When fans criticize it for being unfunny, the author will accuse them of being "fake fans" and that his show has always supported left-wing causes like trans rights from by posting/rting old clips of the show ridiculing conservatives even though that same show ridiculed liberals too.

I still don't see any sources about this, the reboot was just announced so there's no way they have titles this early in production.

Bender get ipad

Futurama was never good.

A reminder for all my Any Forums bros that Futurama will never be as god-tier as American Dad. After all, it has powerful gods such as Roger, Stan, Hayley, Steve and the Boys (Snot, Barry and Toshi) and especially Jeff Fischer.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-01-04-15-37-54-998.jpg (1053x1301, 563.24K)