The forgotten TVA show

The forgotten TVA show

Attached: The_Wuzzles_TV_Series-659020399-mmed.jpg (248x366, 29.36K)

sylvanian families
super ted

>forever remembered for the thicc hippo/rabbit girl and nothing else
>be me, a butterbear fag
>seethe

Had the plushie of the one on bottom right as well as a backyard sprinkler.

Attached: Vintage-1980s-Disney-Wuzzles-Bumblelion-Water-Sprinkler-Garden.jpg (400x300, 11.54K)

>backyard sprinkler
They sure had a wide variety of merch back then. I recall having the Wuzzle Lite Brite sheets and Hoppo and Butterbear x-mas tree ornaments.

Attached: 351725381.webm (1200x900, 1.4M)

I wish there were a cartoon board where you could discuss all these tacky 80's cartoons without getting bumped away immediately. Doesn't matter if it would be slow I imagine discussion would be quite dank, not to mention retarded zoomers would get filtered.

Attached: 1456817332.jpg (436x436, 30.54K)

I agree

I wonder how people here would reac if this came out today.

Attached: 1200px-YY_title_card.png (1200x903, 750.69K)

Besides the Mane Six characters and the villains, the show had a side cast who would show up occasionally. My favorite was Tycoon, a half-tiger/half-raccoon, who lived up to his awful pun of a name by being the local millionaire.

Attached: wuzzles tycoon.png (397x299, 304.78K)

What you're asking for is Any Forums circa 2012.

>Mane

i fucking love the wuzzles, hoppapotamus is best girl

did the later wuzzles ever make an appearance? i dont remember seeing koalakeet, woolrus, skowl, etc ever show up. granted i havent looked at the comics yet. ever since i rediscovered the show ive been doodling hoppo and croc. i should draw butterbear too now that I think about it. since we're discussing the series anyways, who's your least favorite? i cant stand rhinonkey.

Sorry, force of habit. I'll show myself out here.

Rhinokey and Eleroo were kinda useless. Mooseal should've had better scenes; he's a cute character that didn't quite live up to his design. He's part aquatic, after all; there should've been more scenes of him in his native element.

I agree wholeheartedly, especially with mooseal. For a design as cute as his, he had an awfully grating voice. plus we knkw theres all kinds of odd wuzzles living in the water. shame we never got to explore that. also, maybe its just me, but eleroo should have been a girl. as is we're stuck in this odd otis situation where the character has female attributes despite being male.

is there anything redeemable about yo yogi and the baby flintstones ? theyre both popeye and son tier in my book.

pure perfection. also, she had the hots for bumble lion right?

He also ate meat despite being a cross of two herbivores

Attached: eleroo.jpg (667x447, 65.06K)

feel free to name some more shows user, enjoy what we have going here

good point. butterbear was something of a vegetarian with a sweet tooth right? i just remember her eating and making sweets and jams all the time.

>she had the hots for bumble lion right?
Yup

Attached: 6392017.webm (824x550, 1.65M)

Yeah she really liked gardening and baking pies. Not sure if she a true vegetarian or not.

Attached: bagged_butterbear.jpg (960x960, 87.03K)

>as is we're stuck in this odd otis situation where the character has female attributes despite being male.
That sounds pretty hot tho

Attached: MNwECKh (1).jpg (1280x1280, 571.75K)