Batman: Caped Crusader Apple TV+, Netflix and Hulu Are Interested in Acquiring the series

The series could still happen anons Competition is already fierce for the highly anticipated Batman: Caped Crusader. After Warner Bros. Discovery scratched the animated series from its HBO Max lineup, production continued in the hopes of shopping it to other streamers in order to get more for the series than their own platform would provide. Fans likely won't have to worry about the show finding a home, as, per The Hollywood Reporter's Heat Vision newsletter, Apple TV+, Netflix, and Hulu are all in hot pursuit of the series.

collider.com/batman-caped-crusader-netflix-apple-tv-hulu-trying-to-acquire/

Attached: 1661215741591.png (620x420, 424.06K)

We are talking abou the Cancelle Batman animated HBO Max Series by the way.

Competition is already fierce for the highly anticipated Batman: Caped Crusader. After Warner Bros. Discovery scratched the animated series from its HBO Max lineup, production continued in the hopes of shopping it to other streamers in order to get more for the series than their own platform would provide. Fans likely won't have to worry about the show finding a home, as, per The Hollywood Reporter's Heat Vision newsletter, Apple TV+, Netflix, and Hulu are all in hot pursuit of the series.

Zaslav is an idiot, Batman is the last big sell for DC and it will be weird as fuck when people tune in to HBO Max only to figure out they need to sign a Netflix/Apple/Hulu subscription instead to watch it. It will leave a lot of people wondering what the fuck is even the point of HBO Max anymore.

Is this the future of DC?
Their IPs getting farmed out to other companies?

Any word on My Adventures with Superman?

Attached: BB043455-9D40-415A-A569-1465A99CF212.jpg (1400x933, 148.63K)

Wdym farmed out?
Warner still owns and produces the show, it’s just being put on a different streaming service. It’s not all that different from Batman airing on FOX back in the day.

I’m so happy that I get to cancel HBO Max and still might be able to watch this legally.

Good goy.

If you own a streaming service you want to keep around and make successful and you have a highly popular IP, what kind of an idiot licenses that IP to a direct competitor for peanuts when that IP being exclusive show on your own platform would get people to sign up on your service rather than the guy next door?

It was never cancelled, it’s just not releasing in HBO Max. It will be sent to another service

You’d think the executives wouldn’t be retarded enough to let Hulu stream it, considering Disney will easily screw it over once their X-Men and Spider-Man cartoons are ready to release.
>but different streaming services
same principle of not letting your rivals have control of something.

>Batman could end up on Disney+
I thought you fags were trolling when you said Disney was gonna buy DC. I mean obviously they probably wont want to buy and promote something to strengthen Batman's IP but it's still crazy

showrunner said it's still airing on Cartoon Network

I could see Netflix airing this, since their DC content was some of their most successful and their contract is about to end and they'll need something new. Plus an acquisition for a big IP makes it a safer animation choice compared to everything they mass cancelled.

My guess is most likely Apple. They're rich in cash and the least "competitive" to WB since they don't really produce content for theaters. Plus a Batman show would definitely get them more subscribers for their service so they might want it.

betting that Apple scoops up this and that entire slate of animated movies. they already have a great relationship with WB (co-produced Ted Lasso) and more money than God. Netflix would cancel it after one season, and no one goes to Hulu for kids content (plus that would come with the awkward territory of it maybe being on Disney+ outside of the US)

Thoughts on Caped Crusader apparently being an adult show that was greenlit by WB's kids division? Do you think that played a bit part in it being canned? Maybe it wasn't kid-friendly enough to air on Cartoon Network and HBO Max's adult animation team didn't want to take it since it's not "their show," so it was just left without a home

Attached: Web capture_29-8-2022_10026_view.email.hollywoodreporter.com.jpg (1009x338, 115.55K)

Hopefully Netflix gets it.

wheelchads just cant stop winning.

Attached: batwheels.png (1000x1250, 1.61M)

> Subscribing to streaming services

Attached: 4a4.jpg (680x706, 75.52K)

>Batman is the last big sell for DC
He doesn't want this AT&T created show(made for trannies) to hurt the brand the same way they hurt they rest of DC.

Looks like hot hogshit with those designs and the black Jimmy Olsen

>spreading the disease to the others
I mean, if you want to be nihilistic you can hope for that.

>Do you think that played a bit part in it being canned?
It's just going to feature an Harley and Ivy as lesbians, black Batgirl and Gordon, Maybe some other gay characters and race swaps and the Joker as a troon(but not played for laughs).