Top Cat

Discuss. Was it a good move?

Attached: 77FD06F4-CD14-4762-985B-F0A645AB6DBD.jpg (1656x1506, 238.47K)

Why did they turn our cute guys into retarded-looking femoids? That's what I want to know.

Jellystone itself is good, and I like CH Greenblatt's art style and what they did with the characters

BUT FUCK
do I wish they used the Hanna Barbera art style
It's funnier to see Yogi Bear scream "you HOMEWRECKER" when it looks like Yogi Bear and not like Technobear

Attached: lf.jpg (2750x2841, 892.16K)

I feel my soul being sucked out into oblivion looking at that second row

at least they kept "Cucha"s Yucatan ancent

Attached: imagen_2022-08-29_082603294.png (1280x1280, 2.78M)

"equality"

Does anyone actually give a fuck for these characters besides Mexicans?

The only Jellystone Top Cat redesign I don't like is Spooky, she unnerves me.

Attached: 8776884.jpg (1920x1080, 505.05K)

>Still led by a man
Kek

People who are based enough to realize that Top Cat was H-Bs best classic cartoon

Attached: 841317.jpg (600x932, 169.02K)

In general pop culture not really, maybe in the UK to an extent
In terms of animation dorks it's considered the best HB funny animal cartoon by the majority

no

Never mind the gender bending. As much as i love greenblatt's art style, they just look uglier in general now.

No

I wish they were ALL girls.

Probably a bad move, but the end result was good, I prefer the new cast to the old one, and the new Choo-choo slugged me right in the kokoro.
New Brain could've at LEAST been a little stupid, though, instead she feels like some teen that wears a choker to school

NGL, the TC gang in Jellystone could definitely 100000% get a spinoff of their own and I'd watch the shit out of it.
In fact, I feel like they're oddballs in Jellystone because they barely split up and do their own thing, barely interact with anyone else in the show.

(Checked)
Fancy Fancy wouldn't be as funny if he was a girl

I thought they were alright

So they could have an equal number of males and females.

>That swimsuit
Top Cat is gay

The style reminds me of Chowder. Is it inspired on related in any way?

I think it looks ok for modern times, could work if the writing, the jokes and the pacing is good.

Attached: chowdah.jpg (735x713, 64.97K)

Creator of Chowder is the creator of this show