Tuca & Bertie

Series finale .. maybe? Thread

Attached: 737166_v2.jpg (1200x675, 109.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lisadraws/status/1564044022296952832
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Series finale
Over my dead body. I've been rewatching S1 and falling in love with this show all over again. That first episode with Tuca's rich aunt hit hard. To think the series only grows to greater heights in the seasons that follow is incredible.

Lisa Hanawalt has plans for a potential Season 4 and beyond, and by God do I hope she gets it: twitter.com/lisadraws/status/1564044022296952832

Attached: forever nap.png (1920x1080, 2.17M)

I hope not. This show is legit funny.

GREG THE SEX GOD

T&B is an outstanding show. I like it better than Bojack Horseman. I hope it ends well, and not like a lot of other animated shows lately.

I like this show, it's funny & has made me laugh out loud several times.

I hope Bertie gets called out for her shit at some point.

> It’s a Kara two parter

leave this toxic rat bird bitch behind already

Continuing my S1 rewatch. Totally forgot we'd already seen Chef Winter Garcia.

Attached: sexual overtones.gif (500x500, 833.04K)

holy shit this jump cut to all the blood is hilarious

Ew.
Ewwwwwww.

WTF

Fat bitch

Attached: Kara_Nurse_Outfit.png (328x914, 219.46K)

So I guess Tuca has a mole living in her now.

wtf, I'm just waiting until the eps hit HBO Max. Guess I'll be walking away from this thread until then

Attached: 1625513581745.png (1920x1080, 533.07K)

doc mole was a fun character

This show has alot of fun one-offs.

I don't know what made me laugh harder, Speckle's ex-gf's live action brick babies in ep9 or Tuca giving birth to Bertie in ep10

you guys know HBO Max Latin America releases the new episodes like 24 hours before they air on TV in the US right? how come we have MEGAs of Primal floating around as soon as that goes up but none for T&B?

Practically no one watches Tuca & Bertie, that's why. It's gotten so bad that I LITERALLY haven't seen any threads for the show since the Monday after "Screech Leeches" aired. That was THREE WEEKS AGO. People aren't talking about this sweet beacon of hope for adult animation.

Attached: ow.png (1621x911, 956.23K)

It's a shame. I really liked the Speckle episode. It doesn't help that the show feels like an afterthought to Adult Swim.

wouldn’t call it an afterthought, 20 half hour eps over two yesrs with a lot of promotion is a lot better than other shows have gotten.

Did Speckle kill that woman?

All I've seen of this show is censored bird tits.

Captcha: AHA, MR. P