Unsounded

Never trust a man in a pimp hat.

Attached: ch17_27[1].jpg (600x900, 279.23K)

boy I can't wait until Karl dies

my bet is Ruck gets him

So are we still assuming that Sonorie is the (wo)man with the plan, here? The one in control of everything behind the scenes?

Though it would be funny if even Sonorie gets undermined by something unforeseen. Unsounded is to no small extent about the best-laid plans falling apart.

FRED cannot save you
FRED can't even save himself

>Chancellor Ufal who really just wants to go drink and dance and not be on the clock today or be attacked by monsters. That's a mood.
I guess he hasn't heard about the cock ban.

Attached: no cocks for you.jpg (226x281, 26.97K)

I didn't know I needed this but now I need this

Pls let Ruck have him, Ashley

Ruck is helping Bell plot, remember, poorly disguised as Fat Yerta. although he may have been the cannibal murderer she was based on in the first place

she has one plan, sure. I think Ruck is the one playing both sides here, not the queen

Can't wait for Toma reveal for all these people.

The King of Sharteshane could mop the floor with this roomful of blouse-wearing poodle-walkers. All by himself.

Attached: King of the Shartes.jpg (996x364, 153.95K)

Ruck only eats interesting people.

He may just swat him like a bug though.

Karl might taste like purple donut filling, user. PURPLE.

Attached: mmm purple.jpg (320x180, 9.5K)

Who was Fred again?
I really should reread the whole damn comic at this point.

YOU ARE SQUEAKING

Fred is the name that an alcoholic kindergartener gave to the shield spine thing. Because she won a contest, boaty-mcboatface.

Attached: my children need wine.jpg (408x362, 64.97K)

Oh right, that was just like a week ago. My memory isn't quite that bad yet. I was trying too hard to remember something from the last time we saw Cresce.

I really hope they don't kill the lone dissenter in the wheelchair because killing the minority is just really tacky.

But if the guy in the wheelchair goes down, Ashley will have proven without a shadow of doubt that she has the biggest balls in fiction. How often does someone in a wheelchair get absolutely murdered?

Ruck is totally the inspiration for Fat Yerta. She is loving and nurturing and Ruck has been explicitly nurturing the same in his weird psychotic way.

I felt like one of the most chilling lines from Ruck was how he said Ilganyag would never kill her Black Tongue chickies but Ruck would kill them out of his love for them and not feel bad at all. It's just such a fucked up line. Because Ilganyag for whatever her faults has so far demonstrated a more relatable (although let's be clear she probably is just as selfish) sense of love.

At some point I actually expect Ruck to actually say something like "Hey, do you want weird sex, I can totally do weird sex."

nah, Shaensigin is totally Yerta. Colors match and she's got an overt motif of storing things in her belly

Why would she try to kill Tir- I mean Tittybird though?

As always, Ufal has the best faces.

Liking the Big Guy nobleman there. Clearly too old and medically fucked to have delusions any more.

I mean, she calls her "Betrayer Bird" at one point, doesn't she? There's clearly some bad blood from Sessine siding with humans

Hmm...

Attached: thinking.jpg (236x248, 11.03K)