"Who could forget such a monstrous visage? She has the sloping brow and cranial bumpage of the career criminal."

"Who could forget such a monstrous visage? She has the sloping brow and cranial bumpage of the career criminal."

"With all due respect, sir, phrenology was dismissed as quackery 160 years ago."

"Of course you'd say that. You have the brain pan of a stagecoach tilter."

Attached: 950098.jpg (640x480, 37.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2rW7boetFM4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the simpsons is liberal propaganda

>original simpsons: moral liberalism
>zombie simpsons: american "liberal"ism aka quackery

Define "liberal"

Only bleeding hearts deny physiognomy but phrenology for the most part is just nonsense. Of course pinheads and apebrows are gonna be moron and brutes but the stuff about various bumps around skull denoting finer details is simply balderdash

Attached: 1660686132755664.jpg (640x640, 42.76K)

user, did you drop out of high school?

I have a Masters degree, and he's right.

"How does it happen, Joe?"
"How does what happen?"
"How does a sweet young lady mortgage her future for a bunch of scraggly ideals and greasy-haired promises?"
"Maybe she thought the war in southeast Asia was so immoral, her end justified the means."
"Gee, Joe, you haven't been the same since your son went crazy in Vietnam."
"It's a pain that never ends."

trips of truth

My theory is that pendulum theory extends to the sciences and philosophy, and we're going to see a revival of shit like this but with "diversity is our strength!" bend that justifying racism

Attached: activision-blizzard-king-diversity-space-tool-interface-ana.png (970x747, 399.36K)

Attached: 21ccd142-108f-449a-b6d8-b49b05f859ab_text.gif (400x300, 210.84K)

>HALT CIVILIAN!
>~[ANALYZATION IN PROGRESS]~
>YOUR DIVERSITY POINT AVERAGE HAS BEEN DEEMED TOO LOW, EXTERMINATION IS IMMINENT

Is this bait?

that screenshot? oh no, it's very real. and blizzard was PROUD of showing it to people.

I still don't understand how Blizzard survived assigning point values to different minorities and "objectively" ranking them like that.

Luckily for them, no one took it seriously.

I dunno, I don't think blizzard is doing that hot right now. Riot smells blood and is trying to muscle in on their markets

Otherwise Old Simpsons was at least intelligent about its moralizing, as opposed to bart spray painting PATRIARCHY IS A WIENER as his school graffiti.

Strap in for some silicon valley insanity
youtube.com/watch?v=2rW7boetFM4

do they still do "mr. burns references a thing he would have to be like 200 years old to have known in his time" jokes? i feel like those are probably too high effort for modern simpsons

Attached: mr burns fucking dies.gif (316x320, 1.9M)

First post best post

>"they nerfed BLACK?!"

woolie is a treasure

Why would they even do this? Did literally nobody see the problem with this whole idea?