Drawing and music are the only things that keep me going anymore

Drawing and music are the only things that keep me going anymore.

Attached: 1661725658008.jpg (1338x1069, 118.41K)

I don’t get it

Gru tried to make jam sandwiches but fucked up so hard he was reduced to a crying mess with jam covered hands

at least bob is there to comfort him. what a good guy.

I really hate drawing, it gives me a lot of stress.

Parody of something vastly more interesting I imagine.

I feel you. Drawing and listening to books to me. I don't know how normies can keep living without a creative outlet of some sort, is bizarre how life is shallow and hollow when I take a pause of a few days to clear my head. Wish people would try to draw or create more just so they could had a taste of pride in their own creation, but it never works, people don't want to put the work on it.

same. i havent enjoyed much in years. sometimes I dont even feel like participating in Any Forums art threads either. just seems like Ive accepted the fact my life is going nowhere and all entertainment now sucks.

As long as you're going.

its the ivan the terrible painting

Attached: 1ed1651c6bc251ae9b2433d45c159a12.jpg (1440x960, 252.05K)

>it gives me a lot of stress.
You're doing it wrong

That is indeed vastly more interesting.

what said, of you arent drawing for your own amusement then you're just torturing yourself. you'll get no where like that.

Yep, gaming and shows are not doing it anymore.

tdlr, ivan had to murder his own son who threatened to plunge the nation into war. the painting was based on witness accounts if I remember correctly. it fucked him up bad, there are stories of him hearing his son's voice after the fact.

>Ivan the Terrible and His Son Ivan on 16 November 1581 is a painting by Russian realist artist Ilya Repin made between 1883 and 1885.
>It depicts the grief-stricken Tsar of Russia Ivan the Terrible cradling his dying son, the Tsarevich Ivan Ivanovich, shortly after the elder Ivan had dealt a fatal blow to his son's head in a fit of anger.
>The painting portrays the anguish and remorse on the face of the elder Ivan and the gentleness of the dying Tsarevich, forgiving his father with his tears.

OP here. For me it's a bit weird, drawing is the most stressing thing and the most happy thing at the same time. At least to me. It's hard to explain. I wish I were better. I feel like I'm hiking a mountain.

One of the greatest images ever painted, absolutely haunting.

I thought the taller two eyed one was Kevin

How come Russian produces so many great writers, musicians and artists, even today?

They are a dark people who have always lived under oppressive regimes, it means they stay indoors and create and contemplate to avoid their oppressive governments in the public space.

For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
And vice versa, I imagine.

I don't even have that anymore. Nobody likes of cards about my art and I resent the same people in my fandom. It's been years since the last time I truly connected with someone else or called them a friend. Thanks for reading my blog.

It's called patronage and western influence.
>even today?
It does? I thought in modernity most countries had given up on high culture, especially when graffiti artists can create biting satire of current events in a matter of days.

Will you be happier if I suck your dick and we cuddle afterwards?

yes.