Uncanny X-Men Omnibus Vol. 5 Annouced

youtube.com/watch?v=c5K1MHJDOVk

>Omar said we are getting a Vol. 5.
>Also: Vol. 6 and 7 have been mapped by Marvel.
>Vol. 5 doesn't include some annuals (Uncanny X-Men #10 and New Mutants #2) .
>Also missing are some X-Factor issues #1-8 issues (Mutant Massacre omnibus collects #9-17 onwards).
>But these issues will be in Vol. 6 which will double dip against Mutant Massacre.
Seems like Marvel collected editions department just created an X-Tax. Got all the event omnis? Well anything missing might be in these collections so double dip.

Attached: Uncanny X-Men Omnibus Vol.5.png (1920x1080, 2.49M)

is it marvel masterworks edition?

Omnibus. A pretty small/thin omnibus.

Bump

>small/thin omnibus
>can't read it by holding it up with your own hands, have to set it down
Anyway, I'm curious what's gonna happen with the new Spectacular Spider-Man Masterworks and Omnibuses. They're just gonna collect Kraven's Last Hunt twice?

you would get more discussion going to /r/omnibuscollectors on reddit, like 90% of the people on here just pirate comics

>you would get more discussion going to
He should probably just wait for the weekly /shelf/ thread.

>>can't read it by holding it up with your own hands, have to set it down
What? By small/thin I mean it has a lot less content than the other uncanny omnis.

Will it be censored this time?

Attached: Uncanny X-Men 196-014.jpg (1806x888, 459.94K)

No mention of that, given their recent track record, I would say, probably yes.

Great news but they could release a new She-Hulk Omnibus with all of Byrne's censored pages, they should take advantage of the She-Hulk hype to release a new She-Hulk Omnibus

Attached: 2006-08-02_044401_shehulkcensored.jpg (575x596, 113.61K)

100% considering the recent censorship to the reissue of God Loves Man Kills and the New Mutants omni.

>Great news
Did you miss the part about the missing issue and them forcing people to double dip?

>reissue of God Loves Man Kills
So far ONLY the Gallery Edition was censored. We have no idea if all future versions will be. It would be shitty if it was. Gallery Edition also added new pages that were awful wrap around story.

The New Mutants Omnibus censored Kitty's big list of slurs, which had always been intact before. I think it's just going to be like when they censored "Hell" and "Damn" from '80s reissues of '70s X-Men.

Attached: New Mutants 045-024.jpg (1284x618, 295.78K)

>The New Mutants Omnibus censored
user, I know it did.

I was specially pointing out that so-far the other God Loves Man Kills editions aren't censored. I know it is contained in one of the previous uncanny x-men omnis and is uncensored.

>they completely fucked up the issues mapped for literally no reason
>despite having plenty of space to include X-Factor and the annuals, thus reaching up to where the crossover event omnis begin
T-thanks Marvel, I've been waiting for volume 5 for ages...

Attached: 1652102566225.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

The worst part is they reprinted all those event omnis over the last few years, including making Inferno Prologue an omni, when they KNEW the plan was to make a bunch more Uncanny X-Men omnis for pure X-Men while making other series omnis.

I recently got the X-Men omnis up to volume 4 and I was debating whether to get all those fucking event omnis in case they ran out of print before vol 5 arrived, but after this announcement I don't even know if it's worth continuing trying to collect them

Where my Outback Era Omnibus!!

I forget the issue numbers but they are collected in Inferno Prologue omni, Inferno omni and Chris Claremont/Jim Lee omni vol. 1. But given these new plans you'll probably get all that stuff in one omni.
Honestly it is difficult. If you get the event omnis you get the WHOLE thing including the new mutants/xfactor issues. But if you wait for these new omnis, you will just get specifics.

So either you get the event omnis and double dip with vol.6 or just get the uncanny x-men vols and miss out on a bunch of other stuff.