Post comic pages that go hard

Post comic pages that go hard

Attached: hy5lbc2zx7j81.jpg (1041x1600, 409.5K)

What’s the context here?

First time they met. Powergirl must be programmed to kick supergirls ass or something.

subtle nipples

I don't recall if they give more of an explanation later or retcon it, but they say that because Supergirl and Power Girl are so similar, that it's causing a sort of feedback issue because of two nearly identical things trying to occupy the same space, one that Supergirl can ignore but Power Girl can't, which causes PG to freak out and be angry, as well as have her powers glitch out (becoming weaker one minute, stronger the next).

What comic and number pls ?

Power girl is my fav hero but that super girl looks pretty cool too

And I really wanna see this fight play out

Just says supergirl #1

Attached: g8gn2e0t9k581.jpg (640x984, 205.14K)

I like this art style

can someone answer why powergirl never had a live action version?

Who would faithfully play her?

Attached: 1583450739403.jpg (1988x3056, 1.5M)

Thank you.

That's kinda lame

DC never really understood why Wolfman and Perez didn't wipe PeeG out of existence during CoIE, so they had no idea what to do with her for the longest time; even more so when they finally decided to bring Supergirl for real. This was also back when her weakness was "natural things" so her powers were all over the place.

>This was also back when her weakness was "natural things"
wtf does that mean? Like plants and rocks?

As part of DC's "we demand to be taken seriously" phase, they insisted on all the the teen girls showing lots of skin, being very skinny, and making clear they didn't wear underwear.

So long as it's natural and unprocessed, it can hurt her. You could literally swing a tree branch at her and it would hurt her like it would anyone else.

Attached: RCO019_1469379335.jpg (1980x3043, 2.13M)

But...why???

What is this ?

What comic ?

I think this was back when she was the time displaced granddaughter of Atlantis' greatest sorcerer? But none of this was EVER resolved once they finally decided to just say that she was from a dead universe.

Based. When are we gonna get this DC back?

So she's vulnerable to nature? What the fuck lmao. This is like Captain Planet's weakness but even worse.

Attached: mind kampf.jpg (1097x1600, 708.88K)

I really thought this was going somewhere else for a second. I need to stop with the adult entertainment for a bit.

is this supergirl run any good?