All these years later and I still can’t figure out why the first three episodes were the only ones that were actually...

All these years later and I still can’t figure out why the first three episodes were the only ones that were actually mature and violent. The rest of season 5 reverted back to the old series

Attached: 2D51B4BE-2993-492D-8492-62DE66F987E8.jpg (1080x1440, 147.15K)

The rest of season 5 reverted back to the old series

That's a bad thing

Unlimited power isn't always what it turns out to be, sometimes you are happier in the box

Genndy wanted a romance but that's the one thing that he's not very good at

Don't ask me, man, but I honestly would have been happier if they had just made those three episodes and left it alone after that.

Pure kino.

Attached: samurai-jack-season-5.png (1200x675, 410K)

>The rest of season 5 reverted back to the old series
Nope, NuSamurai Jack had shit worting with filler character (TrAshi) and disregard past events and notions from the original series.
Jack should've become a king, defeat Aku with the help of Scotsman and later pass the guradian, it was so simple yet the Genndy the hack completely shat it up with his shoved romance and other contradicting pointless bullshit.

The old series was more mature than episodes 4-10, you're doing it a disservice. Yes, even the farting dragon episode.

It's kind of bummer since that one element would really elevate his already great stuff.
I feel like he's always just one tier under being one of the absolute apexes of animation.

because Samurai Jack was never meant to be mature and violent, the concept was created to fit within the confines of a kids show. no surprise Genndy couldn't keep up that tone for more than a few eps. Primal pulls off what SJ S5 wanted to do better because it was envisioned as an adult program from the very beginning

There was the Japanese princess childhood friend from the original series and it was established through the series that woman are nuinance to Jack quest (female Aku, westren style bounty hunteress and spring spirit). There shouldn't have been any romance until Jack fullfil his quest.

i think adult swim didn’t tell him that he was only getting 10 episodes.

It's literally the exact opposite, they wanted to give him more but he insisted on 10 for some reason.

So many great things in this world ruined by man's penis. Tis a tale as old as time.

This

Doesn't matter, the story could've been concluded with even less episodes, Genndy just went full hack making up shit when the ending was so simple to do and implied in the original series.

Even greater proof to his sheer hackery.

After Ashi died, who knows who he ended up with. Maybe Jack ends up with his childhood crush after all.

>hasn'r read the full post
Of course TrAshi fag would be a dumb speedreader.

I was also against Ashi being in a romance with Jack. Just saying that his love life is up in the air now that his quest’s finished.

What the fuck are you talking about? How is 4-10 not mature?

I guess that means I ruined your mom's pussy.

Jack should have kept using guns.

And I'm saying the whole thing was stupid and doesn't matter. I don't give a shit what happened after that whole hackery.

Jack shouldn't have panicked over killing people when already did in the original series!