That black pussy got me fucked up

>That black pussy got me fucked up

Attached: 1661670329639399.jpg (1920x1080, 317.12K)

reminder that he cut her dick off

This was a really disappointing watch, why do people like this guy so much

>Attempts to kill the person that saved him
>He fails and gets killed by a roach
>The roach explodes
I laughed my ass off.

BRAAAAAAAAAP

2>1>4>3

pasty ass cracka whitoid boys don't deserve a redemption arc

I asked why people like him

>why do people like this guy so much
Most people who have seen the show hate him. People that like him are in the minority.

I still want to know why those people like him, is that so hard to understand?

I like the show because it is basically sci-fi Alice in Wonderland

From what I can tell he is “literal me autistic based man.” I have not watched the show

how many fucking simon threads do we need
>From what I can tell he is “literal me autistic based man.”
This is true

I enjoyed the tragedy of his character. It's sad to think that the boy believed Grace's lies so completely, that he rejected the truth coming from her own mouth. That rejection is also in part realizing that she didn't love him, not was she even interested in being friends with him. His "Why did you save me?" was returned with a cold "I don't know", and he just fucking snapped. It's a really compelling character relationship.

That said, there a prevailing interpretation that his death was some sort of karmic punishment for his incel-dom, but I just don't see it. Who knows what the fuck the writers were thinking though.

>I enjoyed the tragedy of his character.
I would agree, except what you just mentioned wasn't intended. The show wants you to think that Simon and Grace are meant to be equals, but they obviously aren't.

>I still want to know why those people like him
He's a precious baby boy.

>Who knows what the fuck the writers were thinking though.
Hint: he's a blonde guy in a ponytail. In LA, that's shorthand for "you're supposed to hate this guy".

Because he was Right about denizens
The train isn't a fun Alice in wonderland scenario thousands of people die there
At any point you can walk into a place full of creatures willing to kill you why would you give them the chance?
The fact that anyone expects you to survive and learn anything there is incredibly fucked up, you are better off forming a group of survivors and attacking anything on sight
The train is obviously broken and so is one one but it will never be addressed as the show is cancelled

>futa got their dick cut off
Please show me

>implying it would have been addressed if it wasn't
He fundamentally died because he refused to conform to the rules of the train when directly confronted on it. The writers don't think the train is wrong at a fundamental level. Only that it's harsh because it's supposed to be a metaphor for how hard it is to go to a fucking therapist.

Really? In what other things does this happen?

1) Usual love people give to tragic villains
2) A certain demographic of viewer saw themselves in him and sympathized with how it was "never his fault."
3) Same as (2) but also they see all the women in his life as the real villains.
4) The alternative was empathizing with a black character, and a female one at that. Look at (2) for why that will never happen.

He died because he got separated from his party and tried to fight another passenger in-between wagons both things are retarded
He was doing perfectly fine before

>not was she even interested in being friends with him. His "Why did you save me?" was returned with a cold "I don't know
What a bitch, at least she should have said " because we used to be friends" or "because you used to be my right hand"

>If you don't like shitty writing you must be racist
I hate IT fans. I really do. Grace is literally written like a fucking narcissist, she literally blames her actions on the fucking kids because "muh leadership". Go fuck yourself if you think that's a good message in a cartoon about fucking therapy.