Honestly, would you?

Honestly, would you?

Attached: FbK4jB3VQAISN5p.jpg (1246x1083, 232.53K)

Would I read ultralord comics with him? Yes.

I'd buy comics from his shop.

>Sheen didn't die on an alien planet
>According to Butch Hartman, he becomes the Comic Book man from The Simpsons
I thought Butch was based for the Anti Wanda pregnancy inflation episode, but now I don't think he is based anymore.

How does a 30 year industry veteran have such awful cartooning skills?

Would Libby still love him like this?

that's wrong, Sheen 10 years later would be the galactic king of the cosmos

Man if Sheen got it this bad, hate to see what happened to Carl

Didn't we literally already see what Sheen would look like in the future? Both the good future and the bad future? And neither portrayed him as obese? What the hell?

Bullshit Sheen is to active to get that fat, Libby also teached him to groom a little.

He would still be ultra lord spaz thought

Here's your Future Sheen from the good future bro.

Attached: tumblr_maidx52bKF1ro2eu3o1_250.gif (250x187, 919.68K)

I wonder if he still goes to cons or collect figures in his free time

Sheen is lost in space. Destined to never return to Earth.

That's some serious projection. Why would Sheen ever get fat? One of the primary things we know about him is that he's super active.

I assumed Sheen would end up moving to Hollywood right out of high school and get a job as an assistant to an assistant to an assistant for some kind of Ultra Lord show/movie. He's too obsessed to just stay at home reading the comics.

>Sheen didn't die on an alien planet
He never got home?

monkey

Apperently there were plans for a movie/special/finale where Jimmy flew into space to bring Sheen back to Earth but that never went through since Planet Sheen got canceled due to low ratings, so there was never a proper conclusion to the series. For all we know, Sheen spent the rest of his days ruling a planetary empire and slaying mountains of exotic alien pussy.

Because he knows execs want to be pitched cartoons that can be made on the cheap.

>Sheen returned to earth
>Dr Sam Beckett still never returned home

Millennials BTFO

Attached: 447322e81cd9e3f15cc89c7aae2eac53.jpg (235x276, 13.62K)

He became a Any Forums chad.

No he didn't.