Expectations for BLACK ADAM, Any Forums?

Attached: Litty.jpg (600x800, 155.73K)

Don't care about superhero movies

It's gonna be the average The Rock movie, pajeet will say its the best capeshit ever filmed.

>Black Adam
>isn't actually black

I expect someone to seed a good quality torrent so I can download it

White Adam isn't white either.

Gon' be litty.

It's gonna be the best DC movies since the dark knight

an hour of sucking dwaynes dick

it will either be hot garage with good action or a amazing film for all to see,there is no inbetween.

Dwayne Johnson Flick.
I bet you can do check boxes with DJ own trademark of movie cliches.
Making Black Adam DC Thanos could work but not with DJ.

successful enough to continue making JSA comics and more JSA projects.

>Making Black Adam DC Thanos

You don't seriously believe that, do you? Black Adam already teams up with the JSA in this very movie.

Then they should just confectionate him a trilogy which arc integrates the JSA. Similar to the trilogy of Captain America, not make the universe around him.

Probably an overly-apologetic attempt to frame Black Adam as a misunderstood good guy while also botching the JSA

It will have a promising opening act but be bogged down by the LJA who are just there for padding and possible spin-off material. Dwayne’s ego will not allow him to be painted in the unflattering light required to make Adam interesting and much of the film will feel extremely hamstrung by edits to sync up with whatever direction WB wants to take the DCEU this week. There will be a few good action set pieces and Dr Fate will wind up being the audience favorite but also be underused because Dwayne doesn’t want to be upstaged. Expect the film to feel really awkwardly cut because the original intended tone of the story was changed midway thanks to executive meddling.

i mean BA is used just to introduce the JSA. Rock can also use WW3 as a build up for a team up movie.

Years ago I was hyped for it but now it just looks so bad that I have no interest in this movie at all

Dr. Fate is gonna be the bad guy.

The "Black" in Black Adam doesn't refer to skin color, it represents Adam giving in to the darkness in his heart.

When the wizard first gave him his powers, his name was "Mighty Adam."

Everything the rock is in is contractually boring because he can't lose or get hit in his contracts.

>goes bad
>is called Black
Pretty racist desu

I expect everything to be changed after the Flash movie. The Rock can make his “Good guy Black Adam” film but after the Flash he’ll fit into the main timeline or they’ll have him in an alternate timeline to not fuck up everything else. He probably wants to play with their toys so he’ll be what he needs to be, this movie is mostly superfluous.

>he can't lose or get hit in his contracts.

That's Vin Diesel.