We are litteraly about to enter into a sequel era of WB sidelining american animation for Anime

We are litteraly about to enter into a sequel era of WB sidelining american animation for Anime.

Attached: sketch-1661708653090.png (922x720, 905.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dCDFtPtcPUY
youtu.be/X_sgBc3yk5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Haven't they done that since 2008 in favor of video games and Japanese cartoons?

vengeance for the era in which they tried to snuff anime away and replace it with Ben 10

Based

>we want new unions!
>companies decide start outsourcing
man who would have guessed this would have happened

After the way CN abused them during 5ht and 6th gen, I don't see them getting Pokemon back.
Disney has Yugioh on lockdown.

They need a long running show that can have reruns and is kid friendly enough to play on weekday afternoons and I just don't think that's out there right now. I guess there's Digimon, I remember that having a new show a year or two ago?

I mean, if you have one (((American))) animated show you technically have all of them.

Attached: 521.jpg (500x248, 23.21K)

So american unions ruined the animation industry?

Come on, are you really still posting this bait? It's all fan art of shows that are all dead.

What did you're GF dump you and now you're stuck trying to pretend it's still 2015 when you were still happy?

Bro, calm down man. Drink some wine coolers and put the buttplug back in your ass while watching whatever Steven Universe-inspired abortion is on. That'll make you feel better.

They have major hand in it.

No. Greedy business practices led to employees revolting.

I don't see it happening, anime used to cost almost nothing to air back then it was almost treated like filler but the market is totally different now with anime being a commercial giant east & west so it probably costs more than any bean counting CEO would care to pay for. Look at Toonami, their budget is whatever they can find in between the cushions at CN HQ and it shows with the block being dominated by long running series (that are comparatively cheaper than cycling through shorter shows in the same span) and reruns of shows that aired and finished less than a year prior.

Attached: 1409896559122.gif (310x170, 3M)

We have reverted

Attached: MV5BNjAxMGRlOWUtNGUzMi00MmJjLThhOGEtZTkwODk4MjYxMzJlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjExODE1MDc@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1408, 351.34K)

Attached: 5ab.png (720x480, 517.69K)

Do you guys think there might be some infighting between anime and western animantion fans in the coming years

There's been infighting for ages.

It's not even outsourcing. They cutting down domestic productions in general in favor of licensing.
Blaming it all on unions is like trying to find the cigarette that gave you cancer. You can't, but you know it's contributory. High cost, poor interest, corporate greed, union greed, bad art, hegemony, nepotism, politics, social media, trolling, racism, sexism, trans, trends, lack of merchandising, too much reliance on toys, streaming, season drops. It's all simultaneously true and not true. All that matters is that when all of these things are combined, the net result is that cartoons are becoming less competitive against anime.

No. You see many comic fans a anime cons and many anime and manga fans at comic cons. They hang out together. And I just woke up.

Attached: 1569712693892.png (1344x1225, 1.85M)

>"american" animation
it's barely american anymore, most of the animation is done in South Korea

is that fucking toad from drac pac? and they put him instead of yogi bear? what a fucked up poster

Who's this guy? I like the cut of his jib.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-28 at 3.30.44 PM.png (346x436, 331.02K)

There are a lot of nice character designs here honestly, better than now.

What will American studios do first, put fanservice and proper violence into their cartoons to compete, or die?

Latinamerican Toonami is leaving Cartoon network next week as far as I'm aware, It doesn't really matter since Warner Channel has a uncensored anime block:
youtu.be/dCDFtPtcPUY
it was created just a few months before they killed Toonami and it has "new" series coming out next month, so it makes me wonder why they even bothered to do the Toonami thing on the first place when CN LatAm in recent years is know for it's extreme censorship on their own productions (Regular Show and Adventure time are both censored in HBO Max since they use the audios from the airing of the channel for example, but Fairy Tail and all the anime is uncensored for example), also other countries like Chile have their own anime channels (2 in Chile's case) so they have no reason to stay awake until 12:00pm to watch CN:
youtu.be/X_sgBc3yk5o

Attached: 22065.png (1444x1080, 2.13M)

Deflection. Hiding your real feelings.
Okay.

I think you know the answer to that question.

The only time anime and comic fans hate each other is when it's teen weeb vs very recently former teen weeb.