Rolf X Sarah

Who has the highest power level?

Attached: images - 2022-08-28T142246.791.jpg (655x468, 30.28K)

Sarah's power is based on her willingness/eagerness to fight back, most characters trump her if they decide to fight instead of flight.

You seriously asked that? Rolf thrashes her with a three-shoe beating any day of the week my guy.

There is a scene where Nazz and Sarah are fighting on her house.

Nazz throws a toaster on Sarah, and she doesn't even flinch.

Sarah says "is it that?" Then throws a car on her

Best ship

Sarah has thrashed Rolf like five times across the series.

Base Sarah is higher, but Rolf has a higher peak with Anger of the Son of the Shepard

>power is based on her willingness/eagerness
This btings up a good point when talking about Ed Edd n eddy power levels. It's not like DBZ power levels, it's a slap stick show. Whatever funnier will win.

That being said I think they're base lines we can establish.

Ed/Sarah are base strong. Everyone in the Cul-de-sac has some awareness these two are beast mode. If they want* Ed for the most part is Eddy work horse and rarely used it for fighting. user pointed out Sarah already.

Rolf I'm going to say is more of high tier power level. Rolf also has a lot of standards, I don't think Sarah and Rolf fight would work because I don't see Rolf hitting a little girl. I think Rolf would rather take an L from Sarah than hit her.

Jimmy/Johhny I would call wild cards. On the normal I'd call them bottom tier of power levels. But given the right circumstances Jimmy and Johhny have been seen to hulk out.

Kevin I'd put right in the middle. They're kids stronger than him, but on the regular he'll beat up Eddy or pick on Someone weaker than him.

Eddy is rounding down the lower level. Eddy knows he's not the strongest in the room but he doesn't have to be he scams uses Ed. I guess that's part of his charm.

Double D/Nazz are low tier. Almost never fight and them being weak has been use as jokes.

Kankers are the highest in power levels. That's kind of the point you see them you run. However, they aren't unbeatable. Maybe a good hulk moment can beat them. While being the highest they themselves aren't immune to a slap stick joke every now and then.

>Rolf x Sarah
I don't think that's what you meant to say.

Attached: eddy-binoculars.png (445x336, 172.56K)

>A Barbarian vs an Occultist

Rolf wins hands down

CHADolf would win, if he didn't hold back.
Nazz isn't a fighter though.

BEASTolf solos no question.

Bump

Nazz regularly beats up Rolf which makes her high tier

Sumo Jimmy.

There's only two S-Tier characters. Full Son of a Shepherd Rolf and Ed with a pebble in his shoe.

Attached: Urban Ed 14.jpg (530x346, 54.29K)

Viking Ed and Monster Ed are SSS+-Tier.

Rolf is stronger, but he doesn't believe in hitting girls which is why he'll occasionally let Sarah and Nazz kick his ass without retaliating.

Where do Finding Ship in a Bottle Kankers fit in this

I always figured that Ed was actually stronger than the Kankers but he was so afraid of them he couldn't actually do anything back, like it scared him into not being able to activate his usual "toss a house to the side like it's nothing" strength.

>S Tier
Angry Ed, Monster Ed, Ship-In-A-Bottle-Rage Kankers, Accident Prone Edd, Son of a Shepherd Rolf

>A Tier
Kankers, Rolf, Sarah, Ed

>B Tier
Kevin, Jonny, Eddy

>C Tier
Nazz, Edd

>D Tier
Jimmy

He literally says in one episode that he doesn't fight back against the Kankers because his mother told him he shouldn't hit girls

She's Ed's sister, of course she'd have Ed strength
Ed doesn't want to fight with her because he fears he'd hurt her.

Rolfbros...she has us by the balls...

>off guard attack
See?

Also don't forget "Lost Plank" Johhny once beat up the kankers

Oh yeah, I forgot. That does explain everything.

>non-canon filler episode
Done.

How is the episode non-canon?