Slylock Fox

Cassandra got her hair done.

Attached: file.png (1536x1080, 1.39M)

empty mannequin head in the other room suggests that her new hair is simply a wig, thus her alibi would be false

I like that the villain has become increasingly more attractive in the last year.

If you think she looks great here, you should see the rough sketch from two months ago.

Attached: Stolen_watch_rough.jpg (3055x1488, 1.28M)

awesome

thanks

Does the artist post these somewhere?

Yeah, on Any Forums exclusively

Discord. I can't post the link but it's easy to find.

the last girl is different. Her mouth is smaller.

differences goat beard, cat eyes, moon, barn door, bucket handle, cow hoof

You win!

Attached: Congratulations!.gif (348x192, 1.64M)

It's like my anime girls!

How could she have seen someone get robbed at the beach if she was getting her hair done at that time? Her alibi excludes her from being able to witness the crime

Cassandra, being the purrfectionist she is, would also have colored the carpet if you know what I mean and there's no happy trail!
Her ears would also be colored, if only slightly because even with bags a little bit of hair dye would get through due to not being a perfect seal as the hair is water conductive and uneven
girls mouth is shorter on panel 3
orientation of the moon, detail on barn door, cow's anterior hoove is parted. cat sleeps with one eye open, water bucket has a handle on lower panel and the goat runs GNU+Linux on first panel[/spoiler
Do as thou wilt mods, it won't change your gender

Attached: 1661711181116.png (1759x1080, 2.32M)

Read it again, user.

it's cuz slylock can tell this is one of Casandra's schemes she pulls to get his attention

Attached: clever girl.png (389x400, 145.05K)

>Cassandra owns cosplay wigs for all three Kanker Sisters
literal perfection

Those are some Wakfu-sized hips on that cat.

damn straight

The six differences are

1. Moon
2. Barn
3. Cow Hoof
4. Bucket Handle
5. Goat Beard
6. Cat Eyes

This one was really easy and fast for me. These usually take me forever and I still can't find them.

Okay, what the fuck I checked the spoiler box.

The clearly visible missing wig in Cassandra's bedroom?

Try highlighting your text and hitting ctrl+S next time.