Why the fuck comic authors think that traslation from scene to scene is unnecessary...

Why the fuck comic authors think that traslation from scene to scene is unnecessary? Why is it okay for authors to confuse reader and make it difficult to understand what is happening.

Attached: teqre9hbrv021.jpg (1600x1230, 468.29K)

This is confusing? How about don't be a retard

Attached: Illustration4.png (931x728, 1.41M)

In panel 2, Logan has his right arm's claws in the ground but it's already out in 3 when Laura presumably started swinging first. And then the way she's fallen in panel 5 doesn't match up with how she was positioned in panel 4 (her head would either be facing the floor (no-flip) or if she were facing up then her feet would be away from Logan (flipped)). So cuckolds with 1 brain cell like you who defend this garbage is the main reason why comics isn't viable.

Stick to watching cartoons, kiddo.

If you aren't diagnosed with autism then get yourself tested.

>Logan has his right arm's claws in the ground but it's already out in 3 when Laura presumably started swinging first
he moved, the only critique here is that maybe Laura swung way too high but she jumps over him afterwards so i'ts ok.
>And then the way she's fallen in panel 5 doesn't match up with how she was positioned in panel 4
She stood up

If anything, it's just not dynamic since they just swing wildly. And a leap frog by Laura. The last panel doesn't really flow either from the previous one.

More dynamic that most comics (yes this includes Japanese comics)

>it's normal when a multibillion dollar corporation demands 7.99 for 22 pages with quality like this
The absolute state of mutts comics, kek. Eurobros comics reign supreme.

Attached: RCO018_w_1477108308.jpg (1104x1600, 721.24K)

I'm not sure if you trolling or you are a genuine retrad.

>She stood up
No, it's just an overworked uderpaind wagie is simply not interested in the quality of his work, he has deadlines to meet, so he just draws quickly and without quality control.

>even woke overworked underpaid wagies who don't care easily mog your hardworking mangaka with multiple assistants

Okay, you're a genuine retrad who's obsessed with manga out of resentment, got it.

I accept your concession, I love comics from all countries btw

>provided 0 arguments
>I accept your concession

Attached: your meds schizo.png (1500x1455, 1.35M)

Western Comic Book artists can't do fights. All they can do is a series of poses.

Wrong, it's just that there is no quality control in fucking Marvel/DC today.

Attached: DCS03.jpg (1200x1764, 927.4K)

i don't find anything weird in op panels. Can be better? maybe, but there's enough to do the job done

>posting from a pirate site
>posting an ever confusing example
yeah, watercolors m8

>you're right
>but i have to argument

cinetic lines in mangas are not "fights"

Because you're a schizophrenic who doesn't know what capital letters are.

nice arguments, you're running out of methods for bumping shitty threads?

Unrelated, but this is the arc that turned me against All-New Wolverine (and Tom Taylor's writing as a whole). Old Man Logan trying to kill a child for a crime she MAY commit in the future wasn't just grossly out of character, but contradicted the themes of his solo series. I usually like legacy heroes (such as Kamala Khan, Miles Morales, Robbie Reyes, and Sam Alexander), but thanks to Taylor, Laura's tenure as Wolverine was absolutely dogshit.

The only thing worse than the writing of post-Wolverine Laura is her fanbase that constantly bitches about Logan being more popular than her.