Watching the Last Unicorn right now and

Seems remarkably unique and intriguing so far. Love the aesthetic and the opening song is both wonderful melodically and so on the nose it feels oddly nostalgic. Will keep this thread updated as I continue

Attached: p6473_p_v8_ac.jpg (960x1440, 262.05K)

This butterfly is very annoying and looks like a redditor

Okay he's still annoying but I like that he's trying to use shitty poetry to impress her, usually in cartoons its a Gaston-like character trying to pick up the main girl, but here it's the "artsy" guy

I like that Unicorn doesn't take his bullshit but also isn't a bitch

HAHAHAHA wtf is this thing

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-28 2.41.27 AM.png (534x381, 273.83K)

The villain is literally named Redbull. I'm about to fucking bust a gut laughing

Okay now the butterfly's character is a little tragic, he talks like someone who can't communicate their thoughts, almost schizophrenic in a way

Fucking hell I love how little is said about Unicorn's motivations, it's written and shown so perfectly that it knows it doesn't need to

"Walking man's road" is a good follow-up song, like the double meanings

A tree with big tits

Legitimately did not see that disguised animal trick coming

My jaw dropped during that scene, ngl.

Why is the unicorn talking like she wants to fuck the magician?
"You may come with me . . . if you like . . . though I wish you'd asked for some other reward for having freed me . . . "

That's just your coomer mind, it didn't sound like that at all. She honetly wishes he'd ask for a different reward, like to heal a relative, or to kill some monster.

Harpy with three titties

OP, this movie is magical and I am begging you to get off Any Forums and just dedicate your entire attention span to just watching the movie. It hits differently as an adult.

Absolutely loved it as a kid. Still do. All the characters have their own flavor of tragedy.

It’s THE red bull, user. He is literally a bull that is red. Also isn’t really a villain in the grand scheme of things, just like the unicorns aren’t the good guys.

It's...honestly pretty boring. It was cool to see something so old and it did have a few interesting characters but the slow pacing really killed it for me. Obviously, that has to be partially due to when it was made but still, didn't really engage me much. Once the unicorn became human, it was just over for me.

Just finished it, and woof, you're right. The final scene with Amalthea and Schmendrick was one of the most touching things I've ever seen in animation

He's supposed to be a beatnik, so you're not far off.

Molly Grue's lines about being sad about aging and feeling like she missed out on things when she was younger hits different as an adult.