Whats the point of super heroes if all they do is leave massive collateral damage...

Whats the point of super heroes if all they do is leave massive collateral damage? Why don't they use their powers to cure cancer, get rid of world hunger, or end poverty? They don't do that, all they do is have petty fights with mentally ill niggas in costumes.

Attached: 78rRqq9SmQfBkBqB3mWgSj.jpeg.jpg (1280x720, 189.89K)

Entertainment.

No fuck you forget that we using common sense.

What?

The Boys is the answer to your question

Remove the entertainment aspect and see what we left with.

the absolute worst form of media criticism is looking at everything as if it should be some hyper realistic true to life situation, it can be fun to joke about but when stupid people try to be smart and take it seriously, it gets old fast. I’m sorry that characters originating in books like “tales to astonish” and “amazing fantasy” aren’t grounded and realistic enough for an intellectual like yourself

No.

Why?

What are you retarded?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-28 at 12.09.30 AM.png (1170x1350, 1.38M)

A lot of comics usually show heroes doing stuff like that. It's just not the focus of the story.

Usually the damage the heroes end up causing in their fights is a lot less then the damage the villains would cause unchecked. You'd have a point of snatching a purse led to a city being blown up due to a fight but usually when we get to the level of stuff like in your pic, it's the entire world at threat.

See the always eye-rolling
>why doesn't Batman funnel his money into helping the poor!

Attached: 7834.jpg (744x799, 89.74K)

I hate this logic
>noooo you can't have stuff you like or that makes your life easier and be a good person unless you donate ALL of your time and money to it!!!!

>allegedly made JL hell to work in
what about the first two avengers movies?

Attached: 1639989567997.png (600x800, 499.17K)

less minorities in the cast

It's pretty obvious the cast of JL was unprofessional as shit which is why you only have like 2 bitter people actually complaining about it and mostly the people whose roles were cut back.
I mean one look at Fisher and Ezra should tell you that they were nightmares to work with.

umm actually nobody died at all bro

People died, it was just that the number was humorously low. Just for example we literally see someone die in Hawkeye during a flashback

>all they do is have petty fights with mentally ill niggas in costumes.
That's just the part that gets focus, the day to day life of most supers is saving people and doing community service.

Cap saved lives during the battle of ny
show me when Superman did the same during the destruction of Metropolis

Attached: 1640751966282.png (600x338, 308.61K)

Attached: 0ofm4x3mn8o71.jpg (750x1334, 226.01K)