WHO'S EXCITED?!

WHO'S EXCITED?!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 191.04K)

Not excited but I hope there's new waifus to draw

Attached: horse machine.png (700x850, 162.88K)

Seriously, there's not much reason to watch anymore aside from the waifus. You can tell where the effort goes.

Attached: Kendra.png (464x703, 309.79K)

The limp wristed bores at Reddit.

dead show

I'm more excited for the second half of American Dad Season 17, which airs a day later.

Attached: jeffishot.webm (640x360, 1.71M)

It stopped being good after season 2. Outside of one or two episodes, season 3 is awful

Contrary to what lorefags think, Rick and Morty isn't gonna do anything with their "storyline", they've literally been renewed for 70 episodes, bringing it to 12 seasons. They don't care about a supposed storyline, they care about merchandising and making the next 'Simpsons' and 'Family Guy'.

Season 3 really was bad, holy shit. I'm looking at the episode list and the only good ones were Rickshank Redemption and Tales from the Citadel

I thought they were getting ten seasons in total because they got renewed for 70 episodes back when season 4 ended

I'm only excited if Summer and Morty produce more babies together.

i really enjoyed the season 3 finale and have basically stopped watching the show

Checked

I stopped caring about the show since second season and still am surprised this shit gets viewers.

Cool, see you all on September 4th.

Wasn't that like, 2 weeks ago?

based jeffchad

Uh-huh. I quit watching the show around Season4, I really doubt I am alone.

it too popular with normies and has a serialized ongoing background plot so no Any Forums will never admit to liking it unironically

See

u mad? go cry more faggot

same for lower deck.

new season started and the highlight is the grape farm waifus.