Gentlemen, ladies

We've been losing a lot of ground to Waynetech this quarter. How can we pull this back and increase our profit margins?

Lowering the kryptonite budget is not on the table.

Attached: images (58).jpg (225x225, 4.98K)

kill Bruce Wayne

Add more shows about Superman being evil to Lexcorp Prime

Easier said than done... batman watches Wayne closely, any attempt would have to get through him.

Not even the biggest of our problems.

Attached: image_2022-08-27_211603909.png (728x800, 335.36K)

Prostitution? I mean, sex work is becoming real work. Maybe get What's-Her-Resting-Bitch-Face on the job. I see how Sir Luther gets around her,

Could use some of those kryptonian clones Mr. Luthor has cooking in the labs, dressed up as the real deal

Make money and destroy their reputations in one swoop!

...Do we happen to have a spare clone of Power Girl? You know. One we don't really need? Asking for...Gerald from accounting

How about using our kryptonite tech on useful things for once? Instead of you know… killing Superman?

Or how about Krypto-currency?

well Lex, me and the boys down at market research have noticed trends in the markets and have come to the conclusion that yes, sex does indeed sell

my proposal is something like a pinup calender of Mercy Graves, they're easy and cheap to produce, and people would just buy it for the images of her alone, not even for the calender.

Attached: istockphoto-1051202402-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 93.27K)

I second this idea

I have a brilliant, foolproof plan. It's called Mark to Market Accounting.

We should look to invest outside of technology. Afterall, we all know magic and gods exists. More efforts should be made to exploit them.

the fuck is geschaft? never heard of them

We should go to Waynetech tower and throw a big rock at it.

it means "company war" in german but without the Binde-S (grammar wrong). More i dont know

instead of "company": "office", "transaction","deal" is also possible

Alright, I' ve heard your options on how we can take back this fiscal quarter, I like and ideas, so maybe we should combine them, and it's well within Mercy's contract so she can't really complain
is a good plan, but an expensive investment, so we'll keep this on the table in general, but not for this fiscal quarter
we could do , but as a sort of scam and to intentionally force it to crash to steal money off of guillible idiots
oh and , you're fired, I can read you like a damn book.

now, any other ideas?

Attached: Lex_Luthor_(STAS).png (600x450, 279.1K)

I'm and sir.

I was just trying to say we should do a test run with the undebatably most appealing clone we have on hand. I was bringing up Gerald because this kind of thing is his forte, Mr. Luther. We can't just rush into this. We need to see how little and how much we can charge. And, of course, how our subject performs.

Alright fine, but those clones are expensive, so we'll perform a test trial first to see if that market analysis is true or not
if it works, lexcorp will see a full rollout of these clones next week to help us take back this quarter

now, tell Gerald to call Mercy and bring her to my office, I must inform her of her new "duties and services" to Lexcorp

Attached: Lex-Luthor.jpg (640x480, 56.55K)

How about , and you make kryptonite so common Superman can’t live on earth anymore

Would Mercy be fine with that? I understand she's loyal, but I'm certain she'll have her objections. Besides, she falls into a very specific niche. Men aren't really attracted to a masculine woman.

Superman clone harem brothel.
Every single rich elite from every country would pay top dollar, im surprised you don't have your own already Lex. It would also bring insane amounts of shame to Superman which is something you may appreciate

Fund to build colonies on the Moon and Mars. Space is the next big stage. Get ahead of the curve.

Attached: 9d02605fea7affdfd9255b8e3b9f10ea7a05c8cc_hq.jpg (1024x768, 50.93K)

We finance our own original hero: That Man. And he has the power of Superm...uh, That Man.

Mars is inhabited. It could be seen as an act of war!