On tonight's episode of Moron Comics

On tonight's episode of Moron Comics....

Attached: FbLY2CtVQAA3bwJ.jpg (480x600, 54.58K)

Makes sense to me, it's crab mentality of you getting over something almost insurmountable and then spitefully throwing down the grappling hook so others struggle. One of things about my culture I honestly don't like.

Reminder that every single person on TV bitching about student loan forgiveness has had PPP loans forgiven.

>cures cancer for a certain group of people once and never again -- the rest can go fuck themselves

lol

Attached: 1656288806272.png (768x840, 992.01K)

I feel like if you care about your country you'd like to see it as educated as possible and want young people to have as little debt as possible. It seems shortsighted to not care about the health of your country.

It's an extreme example of the thinking "If I had to suffer, shouldn't everyone else?"

Yes it's very stupid and selfish. It's thinking in the childish "waah! I didn't get it so no one should!" instead of the wise "Oh that would have been good for me! If we all got that we'd be far more stable and happy!"

I haven't you massive faggot. Pay your own bills

If someone is actually out of the bucket, it's not crab mentality. It's dickhead mentality.

More like "If I had to suffer, shouldn't other people not get off scot free on my raised taxes, benefitting themselves off my further suffering with no clearly defined benefit for me?"

Yeah, it's worse when I think about it.

Yes, providing incentive for colleges to increase tuition rates is a good thing.

>Me me me me me
Terrible mindset for a nation.

No it's an example of "I bought something with why own money, why do I have to pay for yours too"

I mean, you did know you would have to pay off your loan when you signed up for it, right college boy? Did college make you even stupider that you didn't think you'd have to pay back a loan you chose to take out. That thing you CHOSE TO, unlike cancer.

Maybe I should say "choose" a few more times since you're a retard and obviously forget things quickly.

no gimmie gimmie gimmie is a terrible mindset, you deadbeat

I got an academic scholarship for 50% of the bill and my family could afford the other half. I knew many in college who weren't as lucky as me and who suffered greatly. One couldn't even afford to stay. I think an uneducated nation is a weak nation and anything we can do to get people in college we should do. Don't be selfish it will bite us all.

I wanna struggle, and suffer and barely get anywhere, I want to be constantly told that despite working 8 hours a day 7 days a week I am lazy for wanting a day off once a month. I want my work to make everyone around me millions, while I am told there just isn't enough in the budget for a 3 dollar raise. I want to see my specialized skill that took years of training be replaced by a computer/machine. I want to pay taxes to pay for politicians yachts while my child can't tell me what 2 + 2 equals or mention slavery, Native American deportation and Japanese internments with out a teacher getting arrested for being a groomer. I want a kidney stone to absolutely destroy me financially.

I am republican and I desire everything to be more dificult then it should be, and to suffer because I'm a he man woman hater and only pansies want to live a long comfortable life with happiness.

I'm

I did get it and paid for it. Why can't you do the same? Why am I paying for your debt too?

For a group that bitches about taxes so much. Conmen certainly don't know how it works at all.

Like I said earlier I didn't pay anything but feel we should rise together. If you get hurt I should help you get better and you should do the same for me. We're countrymen we need to help each other.

>>don't be selfish.
says the faggot that thinks others should pay his bills.
I worked to accumulate the money to pay off my loans you piece of shit. Now I paying for these fucks and you're calling me selfish?
I hope someone mugs you tonight and then calls you selfish when you dont want to hand over your wallet

>>Like I said earlier I didn't pay anything
BUT I FUCKING DID!
so why don't you mind your own fucking business since you're on neither side of this? Butt out.