Jack Kirby didn’t die for this

Jack Kirby didn’t die for this

Attached: 4A62A78F-EC47-4F41-8DF4-5423A263592B.jpg (1097x800, 200.11K)

Kirby is not dead

Attached: Kirby_SSBU.png (965x1276, 757.65K)

Still looks better than any MCU movie.

>Devil Dinosaur and Moon Boy
>Devil Dinosaur is the star and who everyone wants to see, not the kid sidekick
>Now it's Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur
>Devil Dinosaur is the sidekick now
If the cartoon fails can we finally go back to normal?

The fact they replaced a monkey with a black girl can blow up.

What normal user? This is something black people are pushing now. We fucking lost.

No it fucking doesn’t retard

Did he die for this?

Attached: ECCQ9mtXkAAyYyA.jpg (875x1200, 242.27K)

Lunella has been pushed for nearly seven years at this point and Moon Boy was always derided as a joke character; the cartoon failing won't suddenly reverse course to a long gone status quo. This is like saying the TV series flopping would lead Carol going back to Ms. Marvel.

This! We need to get tumble and twitter on this.

He died from smoking those vile cigars all day every day, year after year. He gave hmself throat cancer and heart attacks/

>Entertainment companies just won't give up on failed ideas no matter how many times they fail, and won't ever go back to previous concepts that worked better
>Literally choosing ideology over profit
This isn't how things are supposed to work. How do we get off this ride?

Cope, MCUtard.

So when is this coming?

Eat shit rat fucker. MCU is shit but this is worse.

Why do you care so much.

>won't ever go back to previous concepts that worked better
The previous concept didn't work better though; the series was cancelled after nine issues and the characters languished in relative obscurity. Why is Moon Boy suddenly this sacred cow?

This is why black people ruin everything.

Artfag here and I only heard of this comic from following art videos. Her art is pretty good but she wanted to revive the original but they didn’t want it so she made the boy into a smart black scientist girl who also has a pet dino. I don’t think it’s popular even with the push towards girl in STEM.

How cool would it be if it was a red t-rex flying around space and fighting monsters with his boy sidekick? No fun for young boys anymore.

>Why is Moon Boy suddenly this sacred cow?
Because he got replaced with a niggo, but modern day spergs aren't comfortable having that acknowledged so they need a "justification" for why it's objectively inferior.

You mean nobody knowing or caring about this lame character one way or the other? Sure.

You have my axe.

>>Literally choosing ideology over profit
Because when it doesn't, you retards just lie to yoruselves and scream "why would they openly commit such fraud?!"

This! Why do people hate young boys nowadays?

Shut the fuck up namefag retard

Kiss my ass, faggot.

>How cool would it be if it was a red t-rex flying around space and fighting monsters with his boy sidekick?
Primal already exists.

>namefag who everyone thinks is a loser calling anyone a faggot
Lol. Lmao even.