Are they really gay?

Or do gross Fujo women just really wanna see a cartoon dog fuck a cartoon rabbit for some reason

Attached: download - 2022-08-27T125647.977.jpg (202x250, 9.32K)

Sam reads to me as more of a tard wrangler for Max than a boyfriend. YMMV

Why can't men just be good friends? Why do people always shame close male bonds? Is our society so feminized that interpersonal relationships between men are now just considered gay?

Sounds like you already know the answer

They're gay when it's funny and brushed aside for more snark. Other then that, should be ignored. Also all fujos should be decapitated.

Every time I search for Sam and Max on the internet I get goddamn gay compilations. Fuck that shit.

It’s the same as Bugs and Daffy or Jose and Panchito
They have some joking gayish undertones because it’s funny but are not portrayed as such officially. But every girl part of the fandom wants them to be a couple to the point people start to think they are and that’s what they become known for to an outside audience

They might be
>"you don't even like girls"
>Sam always calls him cute and adorable
>telltale games
Who knows, who cares, you just want to complain

Didn't Purecell literally have a gay sam and max wedding cake?

Attached: 20220827_142158.jpg (775x1355, 190.92K)

>telltale games
Are those any good? I've only played the Lucasarts game and refuse to touch telltaleshit.

They, especially Max, are insane and whacky cartoon animals that do nonsensicle things out of sheer habit.
If thats something you associate with being a homosexual then thats on you.

I liked them, thought the first two games were alright but get repetitive sometimes. The third one is the best though. Just don't buy the remakes, unless you want to

The joke is Max doesn't like anything, he wants everything to die horribly, he doesn't like men either.

They're buddies, along with whatever's funniest.

Attached: e81.jpg (917x809, 194.6K)

This
If we want to pretend gags are justification for retarded shipping then Max is now a lady killer since they went back in time and made their younger selves go to prom to stop a time paradox.

The joke is that if you didn't know better you'd think he was saying Max was gay

Attached: Screenshot_20220827-110152_Tachiyomi.jpg (719x778, 366.1K)

Well I guess that settles it.

Honestly seems like a joke, but I wouldn't blame anyone for thinking they're gay from this

Sam is Bisexual, Max is just a barely contained ball of violence and energy, and this conversation is the least interesting part of the characters.

Don't you need to buy the remakes to get the OG version or did they change that?

Fujos 100%.
It's who framed Roger Rabbit rules, "only when it's funny".
>But Max, you don't even LIKE girls.
It's more in a childish "Girls are yucky".
Sam is definitely Asexual if anything, I mean, Max.