Let's create a capeshit universe

I'm bored and figured this thread would be a good way to waste my time.

Just draw and think up of ideas of superheroes and post them here. Doesn't matter if you blow ass at drawing or if your autistic self-insert OC is obvious coombait, all that matters is your originality and imagination.

Main setting is New York City (pic related). Go nuts.

Attached: city_buildings_aerial_view_149021_2560x1440.jpg (2560x1440, 513.32K)

there are good guys
there are bad guys
they fight
/thread

Okay so uhhh there's this superheroine
and she's really pretty with big boobies and a nice ass
and her superpower is that she gets more powerful the more sex she has with as many partners as possible
so she goes round the world fucking everyone she possibly can, whilst also saving people too

Good ideas so far. Here's my idea since I'm still bored as fuck

His name his Plastic Man. He has elemental powers over plastic. His nemesis is swamp thing I guess, I don't fucking know

Crimson Wench?

Attached: plastic_man.png (487x663, 12.05K)

Have some more ideas
>Bat-Man, a man with all the powers of a bat after being bitten by a radioactive bat
>The Flash, he can discharge blinding flashes of light from his body
>Martian Manhunter, a human with the job of hunting male martians living on Earth

Attached: ,MELONMAN WAS FOLLOWING ORDERS.png (640x480, 308.83K)

Piss off.

I had this idea where theirs a detective who had mercury for blood and goes out on investigations.

A world where people can do anything, but it requires skill and practice, so instead people just watch TV.

So i use the dezgo AI thing to make a hero for us....is weird
>promp
>the hero that Any Forums needs in comic style.

Attached: The_hero_that__co___need_in_comic_style_t5gb30jy14xq.png (512x512, 452.99K)

This is Miss Mighty, she's basically the most powerful superhero in this universe. She's smart, pretty, always right and nobody can tell her otherwise. She basically beats the bad guys all the time, but she has a very dark past, she was CATCALLED you know? She's also a lawyer and somehow part of all minorities at the same time!

Attached: Screenshot_20220827-210048~2.png (720x1129, 122.15K)

This is Black Fury and Chuck

They will fight evil versions of themselves named Black Furious and Sneed

Attached: 33.jpg (975x1382, 254.4K)

Johnny Ray, a stretchy power superhero pretending to be a lawyer. I made this guy for one of those Any Forumsheroes threads, but they died.

Attached: I really should put books in this bookshelf.png (1411x801, 89.63K)

How about we grab all the superpowered people, and put them in one big city away from everyone else, so they stop destroying civilian property

Unironically based idea for Martian Manhunter

Pink Illusion
This woman, besides being able to hypnotize enemies with her seductive dance before striking them with agile moves, can also emit a pink mist that cause those around her to see illusions.

Attached: pink_illusion.png (1748x1196, 1.23M)

How did she get her powers? This concept is right up my alley

She unknowingly fucks a space alien and gets his STD and has to go to his home planet to get the cure, stopping their evil empire in the process.

>Main setting is New York City
Gay.

I always wanted to use a character called Scrodinger who was basically a knockoff Captain America in the sense of being a former soldier given a top secret experimental serum to help his work. The serum's only power was that makes him immoral due to being both alive and dead at the same time, but he can only come back to life when unobserved
His main antagonist would be a man named Dr. Pavlov

PEPSI MANNNNN
A FREAK ACCIDENT INVOLVING ONE MAN AND GALLONS OF PEPSI CREATED PEPSI MAN, WHO CAN SHOOT PEPSI OUT OF HIS HANDS WITH ENOUGH PRESSURE TO FLY
HE HAS SUPER SPEED STRENGTH AND DURABILITY, AND HIS PEPSI SENSE ENABLES HIM TO DETECT EVEN THE TINIEST TRACE OF PEPSI ANYWHERE ON THE PLANET
WEAKNESSES: COLA

Attached: ABD56022-FCCD-4FAC-8E62-CC2DD5EE2FDE.jpg (450x270, 30.28K)