Was there anything to salvage in Doctor Strange 2?

Was there anything to salvage in Doctor Strange 2?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-27 175013.png (1263x257, 225.5K)

Cute scarlet witch.

Attached: doctor-strange-scarlet-witch-trailer.jpg (1200x628, 73.91K)

>almost 6 hours vid
tldw please

6 fucking hours? I know Mauler's videos are known for being long, but Jesus Christ.

Attached: static-assets-upload2260167715835769050.png (755x572, 623.11K)

I’ve noticed a lot of film/show reviews have gotten multiple times longer over the past few years, and it makes me not want to watch them at this point. Reviews used to be 3 paragraph articles in a newspaper made by someone who went to college, not…whatever meaning the word has now.

How does this fat ginger fuck still have an audience after saying Josstice League is unironically better than the Snyder cut?

I can't believe Raimi did ruin yet another superhero franchise. Why do people still hire him?

Fuck off, Raimi was the bright spot in this streaming pile of shit.

Attached: Sam_Raimi_by_Gage_Skidmore_2 (1).jpg (800x1118, 149.14K)

It's not like short reviews don't exist anymore, you can still find plenty. This is just for nerds who want to get into the nitty-gritty of how a film works. If you're just looking for a recommendation of what to watch, look at the review scores from whatever source you trust.
Or just look at the titles of Longman's videos, they make it pretty obvious what he thinks of the movie.

Attached: 1640153207636.jpg (1024x1024, 182.17K)

What are you talking about, the movie is really good?

Because he still had fans after saying Avatar was on par with the SW sequel trilogy.

I feel like Mauler is basically a contrarian at this point, like he's basically built himself on shitting on other stuff that his own ego can't afford to let him be positive or admit that something is good for once.

An example was how he said Resident Evil Village was a bad game... simply because they never explained what the deal was with the merchant, another was about how the Raimi Spider-Man films were bad because something about Dr. Octopus have inconsistent power scaling? He also recently did a collab with Nerdrotic about how the HOTU premiere sucked.

I hate hate hate slimey bastards that try to play weasel games to discuss E-celebs. You could have easily used any other image for this thread but you took the effort to use a Mauler thumbnail screen shot because you want us to talk about Mauler. Just be honest and ask Any Forums what they think of his review.

Video novelette

wtf is hotu?

>This is just for nerds who want to get into the nitty-gritty of how a film works
Watching 6 hours cinemasins special wont make you a better cinephile

Fuck it, this is my new hobby. Listening to a portion of this video. This is literally half the length of the entire LOTR trilogy Extended Edition.

If his idiot viewers had critical thinking skills and even half-decent taste, they wouldn't be watching him in the first place, now would they?

If they were smart they would be posting on Any Forums instead.

I’m glad people are realizing how bad that movie’s story was despite the kino cinematography

>If they were smart they would be posting on Any Forums instead.
If they were sane they'd

The only good thing to come out of this film was the interview where Lizzie Olsen says she likes it when people call her 'mom'

Except even at release, the movie was divisive online. Mauler is just late to the discussion.

You are Fingol.