Totally Spies

Write ideas for the upcoming new season.

Attached: Totally-Spies (1).jpg (680x510, 116.08K)

Crossover with Aeon Flux

we need a breast inflation or butt inflation episode

Passion Patties remake

The girls wake up 10 years in the future, fue to some time villain scheme, they have to sabe the say despite being now out of shape moms.

Episode 2 they fight an evil hairdresser that manages to fix Clover's atrocious hair cut.

One of the villains get's into NFTs

Alex is still best girl.

What's a fetish they haven't done?

Futa, but understandably so

On a mission, Sam goes undercover at a tea party for future heiresses of major corporations. The tea is actually a solution that causes the drinker's personality to form into a jelly which is expelled from the body, leaving the body a suggestive shell easily under the control of an underground cartel trying to create an army of puppet corporations to take over the world. Sam goes into the bathroom herself, but comes out possessed by the terrorist leader.

Alex and Clover need to find Sam's personality gem and melt it down to feed back into Sam and the rest of the girls.

Some personalities are mixed up, leading to people possessing the wrong body, so they have to redo a couple mistakes.

Attached: 1516719625999.jpg (787x900, 275.93K)

Personality excretion fetishists are just scatfags trying to gussy up the concept and make it respectable

Do it with Mandy.
Armpit hair too.

Clover gets new shoes but it’s from an evil scientist that forces people to run when wearing his brand of shoes and he uses the runners to power his machines.

slime girls

Attached: slimespytrio.png (1920x1080, 1.21M)

Sam and Clover get into a fight and dye there hair the the others color. They find out that wow maybe Blondes don’t always have fun? Also that being a red head an’t so easy ether. Alex gets confused and keeps mixing them up.

>Clover is doing a detox and drinking a lot of water, annoying Sam & Alex by how often she has to stop to go to the bathroom
>genderwsap episode, turning them all into males
>Clover at some point jests about the benefit of going to the bathroom standing up speeding bathroom brakes up
>beat villain(s) as males and use the magaffin to turn themselves back
>Clover hurridly tells them to stop genderswapping her back to being a woman after they already started
>says she has to go the bathroom and wants to enjoy the advantages of being a man one last time
That's the best I've got.

Mandy has a character development episode/s that stays in the series but it's not a "uwu im so sowwy for being a meanie i'm gonna be the girls best fwiend and be a good girl for now on" type thing like they did at the end of season 5.

Mandy would act more like a tusndere, teasing Clover, Sam, and Alex but not bullying them. Mandy would help them out secretly for whatever problem the girls are having (boys, work, ect.) so when any of them approach Mandy to thank her for helping them out it causes Mandy to get angry and flustered denying having anything to do with it.

P.S Zodiak please if you change Mandy's hairstyle bless us with straight cut bangs because Mandy's mummy halloween costume was fucking cold.

Which one is turning into a Lesbian?

I want my venus spies.

this feel like the most likely happen.

my vote goes for the blond and the bitch she often pick fights with.