What decisions in animation and comics upset you or straight up made you seethe as a kid?

What decisions in animation and comics upset you or straight up made you seethe as a kid?
For me it was hooking up Broadway and Angela in Gargoyles. Broadway always annoyed me s o him getting to be the only one in the clan to have a relationship was a let down.

Attached: gargoyles .jpg (2048x1536, 109.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/4639938#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wait
when the fuck does this happen
if it's Season 3 it doesn't count

It’s cool, had sex.

Attached: AE19E58D-0E56-4890-800C-8CCBA71BF8EC.jpg (1125x988, 497.76K)

Late season 2, Weisman written and approved.

Well, it's not the first woman he's shot a load into.

Attached: download.jpg (248x204, 6.81K)

I like to imagine they have a son who's like the best of Goliath and Broadway and Hudson, ultimate himbo monster husband.

I feel this way about most relationships in Any Forums media. The two characters are paired up less because they're compatible and more because they have one thing in common or it's a pure author self insert situation.

Attached: ezgif-3-e5f161736f.jpg (600x338, 27.65K)

She looks so much younger than him

Did he cradle rob while he was Time Dancing?

Dont worry, Lexington is gay where he's probably gonna have gay gargoyle sex, and Brooklyn gets a japanesse waifu and a kid after time traveling shenanigans.

Sex
With
Broadway

I always thought she a Pinay

Why is it he has so many gay fans and gay art when he's 100% straight and had sex and children with a female?

Sounds lovely.
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/4639938#

Attached: IMG_20210922_194256.jpg (719x1180, 76.63K)

He's the Gargoyle equivalent of a sleazy dude who gets an Asian wife who just perpetually looks 28.

I prefer ClarkKon dadson.

Feel the same about HudWay?

Attached: 3597448 - Broadway Gargoyles Hudson Smagma_1.jpg (3688x2786, 588.26K)

Broadway was Hudson’s biological son.
Angela was Goliath and Demona’s daughter.

Them hooking up is legacy tier

Half black half Native American

They're good kids that were good together. I liked it even when I was young.

Hope you eventually learned to stop seething.

Because he's a twink with long hair and he didn't hook up with a girl in the cartoon. The future with Demona wasn't real. Also, all the gargoyle guys have a lot of gay fanart, especially Goliath.

I seethe at the inability for hybrids to exist in this show. I always do for fantasy/sci fi media even if it’s more realistic because hybrids in fiction are some of my favorite explorations in fiction.