What will happen to the owl house kids if they don't ever come back from the Human Realm?

What will happen to the owl house kids if they don't ever come back from the Human Realm?

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-06-04-21h03m06s856.png (1920x1080, 2.1M)

Live as normal lives as they can with all the shit they’ve been through.

Attached: 7505D368-19A9-45C0-86C4-AFFD636EB306.jpg (900x900, 107.5K)

Other than the trauma of losing home/family? They would likely have a pretty easy adjustment. One of the bigger problems with the show is that for taking place in a fantasy setting, the way their society functions is near 1:1 with modern western society. They attend what is essentially a modern HS, they have a fantasy version of a smart phone, and due to the coven system their use of magic is fairly limited and so they would not miss it for much of the day to day stuff.

Is this just Amphibia's 3rd season all over again? A year later and they couldn't write something original?

Attached: momonke.jpg (1080x1011, 146.56K)

I can’t say for certain do to a lack of experience, but I feel like “otherworldly characters go to our world” would be a common Isekai trope.
Helps that the tone for both is different.

>Is this just Amphibia's 3rd season all over again?
Still seethes about 3A?

Amity and lulz get persecuted and stoned for being lesbians

Better get used to WW3

I could see Hunter getting into chemistry tho

No it’s different because her found family is still in Amphi-boiling isles and her friends are with her. Completely different.

Willow and Amity become popular witch cosplayers on social media which they use to shill their Twitch and Onlyfans

assuming their magic still works, Willow can grow some prime ganja to sell

They all become successful except for luz
>luz tries to prove magic and stuff is real and get support people just remember her as the crazy luzer
>amity realizes luz is just a basic human and breaks up with her for someone better
>luz becomes just like the conspiracy theory guy which alienates the rest of her friends
>everyone loves vee even with all her quirks but hate luz and think she's just an edgy cutter
>Luz basically is dib from invader zim
>she realizes belos did nothing wrong

Gus, Amity and Willow can still do magic because of their bilesacs. Hunter will have to keep using Flapjack. Luz is shit out of luck until her palisman hatches.

Luz and young/Grimwalk’d Phillip is a ship I wish got more traction.

Attached: D793518B-7FAF-4CBE-95DA-669933F66801.png (1000x563, 811.77K)

Her Palisman’s back on the isles. Luz has nothing, not even an identity to go back to, Vee took that over.

is this the new bellector lol
>also kinda want a drawanon to draw my dumb prompt just cause luz sad is hilarious

Who hurt you?

Shit bag that did nothing but force garbage characters and indulge itself on Tai culture.

Luz clearly hurt him she’s such a bitch this is was I and everyone else hate her.

exactly luz she broke my heart
>but really i just was making a joke thread about how in reality luz is kinda just a basic bitch then it devolved into a luz will grow up to be a lonely weirdo

Replace the word Tai with Bi and you just described Luz.

On the plus side, guns and videogames are basically just magic but better.