If the Endless can change forms, should they recast Death for season 2 of The Sandman?

If the Endless can change forms, should they recast Death for season 2 of The Sandman?

Attached: 1661541245112539.png (313x469, 103.46K)

that would've been a idea, using a different actor every time they meet someone

If they wanted inclusion and diversity they should’ve used an asian girl
Also
>season 2
Top kek

>If they wanted inclusion and diversity they should’ve used an asian girl

I agree. An Asian already voiced her for the Death animated short. Plus Death already looks kinda Asian.

Attached: main-qimg-d915c72a884fe8651670a0cbf92e5c51-lq.jpg (500x704, 45.28K)

Sound expensive

Asian people aren't constantly bitching, moaning and accusing people of racism so they literally will never get roles. Not even enough roles to match their actual demographics in the country.

because "the Endless can change forms" was an excuse and not a reason for the casting. they -wanted- that sort of casting unintentionally ripping off Supernatural

They would have to get a second season first.

Also, why was there so much black pwople in sandman. I mean im not adverse to diversity, but fuck, theough in some other ethnics for christ sake.

Attached: DERIV-93_41-4-670x442.jpg (670x442, 64.27K)

>Race change bad
>Race change with a chink good.

Yea dude black people fucking suck

BASED!

Actually would look like the comic book character. So yes, it's better than what we got and still puts a checkmark next to the diversity box. Hollywood is going to force diversity so the least they could do is give us characters that look like the character.

Yes. At least the chink has the right pigment skin for the character.

Honest question. Why is it black people more often than not?

at least a chink would look more like the character

She doesn't look half bad as Death. Make her really pale and dress her all in black and you have something passable

Because blacks have been in the US since it's inception and Asians, Indians, and Mexicans haven't?

We live in the current year, fella

Are you seriously eating up that whole black revisionism?

Death, Dream and the other endless don't have a skin color that exist in the real world.

I actually don't mind that Death is black, I just care that she's ugly

Attached: 1632860694526.jpg (750x1050, 77.09K)

No, retard blacks have indeed been here with whites since the country started.
When do you think black people came to the US, 1850?

it's possible thru albinism

Listen son you can talk about your aven garde talk all you want, but it won’t change the fact others associate the character with a white skin pigment.

>White people don’t exist, goy

There are more hispanics than blacks in the US of A. It's also quite racist to lump them all as "Mexicans"

Oh you are talking about slaves. We lost those in 1850.

>Race bending characters into being disproportionately black is fine because black people were slaves when the country first got started
wtf?

One of those "based brown" guys aren't you.