I refuse to watch cartoons that doesn't have a romantic interest that slowly develops

I refuse to watch cartoons that doesn't have a romantic interest that slowly develops

Attached: 1601579291294.png (800x778, 327.6K)

How about a romantic interest that stays stagnant the whole time until the last episode?

acceptable

Name any modern cartoon that's not for toddlers that doesn't have that.

Owl House is for you
Or Star Vs. if you really want that series end slowburn

I do the opposite

This. But only if it's a boy and a girl. (both white)

Literally the only reason I watched Card Captor Sakura.
Is there a single cartoon that has what OP said?
Characters slowly crushing on each other and then falling in love?

Attached: CCS.gif (256x192, 490.7K)

I refuse to watch cartoons with any romantic relationships. Period.
I want cool shit, not lame girly shit.

Attached: cover6.jpg (1600x900, 238.4K)

It used to be kinda common with best friend duos like Danny Fenton and Sam or Kim Possible and Ron, but those shows were so episodic that it's more like you'd get a random plot here and there where feelings are implied before that goes to the backburner for the next one until they eventually make a bigger move in a finale

>Hailey’s On It! follows Hailey Banks, a risk-averse but resourceful teenager on a mission to complete every item on her long list of challenging (and sometimes impractical) tasks in order to save the world. Hailey will be pushed outside her comfort zone to discover the greatness within as she systematically conquers her fears, whether she is winning a sand-building competition, wrestling a honey badger, eating a raw onion, or facing her ever-growing and complicated feelings toward her best friend, Scott.
i predict endless femcel pain and spilled spaghetti as she's cucked by a more popular girl

Attached: hailey's on it.jpg (2000x2828, 1.31M)

>Cartoons
>Cool shit
>In this day and age
Huh? What cartoons are you watching user, cause I want in.

I predict bad puppet animation

it's Mercury Filmworks, it'll be above average puppet animation

Nobody asked, nobody cares; plus you're gay.

Dang it OP, I kind of wanted to talk about romantic cartoons but you just HAD to put a frog as the thumbnail...the thread will be deleted really soon...

I remember that, and it always bothered me how episodic shows could never have characters become a couple, and now that we have shows with actual continuity we literally never got a good wholesome romantic story

You refuse to learn english as well, nigger.

That's some basic bitch taste. Like I enjoy those plots too but it's been done so much who cares? Are you a girl or something?

are girls not allowed to use this board or something

Attached: gobacktosuckingdicksonreddit.png (1381x334, 88.69K)