How would King of the Hill change if the social worker took Bobby away in the first episode

Attached: BD80DFCB-D35C-44D0-850E-14C70BD450CF.jpg (320x240, 31.4K)

Hank would be more upset, and not just because of Bobby being taken, but also because he wanted Luanne instead. But then again, this would lead Hank and Peggy in an awkward divorce.

Peggy freaks the fuck out , while Hank tries and fails to take control on the situation. The whole community would probably help them get him back. Dale probably knows something

She might have a better chance of getting bobby back without him

It would be like that episode of The Simpsons where Homer and Marg have to take special classes to get their kids back just done in KOTH style.

i wanna take away his cigarettes just to watch him suffer thru withdrawl and fuck him gently every night while he whines about it

Attached: photo.jpg (900x900, 72.09K)

I like cuntboy Dale

me too user... me too...
it hurts knowing i will never get to fuck a hot, schizoid suburban redneck cuntboy while he smokes and tells me about government conspiracies

Bobby gets sent to a foster home ran by child traffickers, The first part of the series is hank getting into the underworld to find him. Then It'd be an action crime series like breaking bad were hank uses propane knowledge to do explosive terrorism to attack the justice system in revenge for what happened to his kid.

2nd part is Him, Cotton, Dale, and Bill go on allsorts of missions to kill politicans, judges, and lawyers. Eventually Boomhauer is revealed to be an undercover texas ranger and confronts hank and tries to reason with him then it ends up in a shoot out. Boomhauer dies.

The 3rd act is basically Hank waging war on human traffickers around the globe, eventually he finds out it ties in with politicans, celbrities, etc. and decides to topple down the world government and becomes the most wanted man in the world. He eventually succeeds after sacrificing himself in the mother of all propane explosion after eating a medium rare steak as his final meal and making love to peggy

Attached: 52b8dd8a-eff2-4ed2-9b8d-7c0039df1c53.jpg (1200x630, 95.26K)

Max?

"hey pa i cut myself on the screen door again"

Kek

Did Bobby get abused

Sexually.

Does the Gun Club know about Dale's nether regions or does Dale keep it secret to not compromise his membership?

why the hell would he tell them? its not like anyone else shares that kinda info, he assumes its just normal

He's the leader, the only thing he's carrying in his pants that should matter is his gun

Hank would have kicked the social worker's ass if he tried to lay his hands on Bobby.

He would just bring in the cops to arrest Hank

That social worker is bitch-made, so he would do that. I wonder how many basedboys have infested the CPS and have irreparably ruined many families.

CPS is nearly entirely soi's, they usually make the decision on whether or not they wanna find dirt on the family before they even walk into the house, and then look for evidence to that bias

The pilot was prophetic then.

Hank would just rage like a tard before getting shot