In fairness this show is pretty stupid

in fairness this show is pretty stupid

Attached: drawntogeteher.jpg (1920x1371, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-N-LhhrH-c8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=r1trMak42bc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but as long as clara gets face [and figure] time

Attached: clarabump.gif (246x200, 724.1K)

I hate how inconsistent are most of the characters art style

>in fairness this show is pretty stupid
yes, and entertaining

Can anyone verify all the streaming services that got this? Why can't I find one that has their Movie, too??

That's the point. They're cartoon characters from different shows.
Fucking Pikachu, Betty Boop, Superman, Disney princesses, etc. The real problem is that they all look too similar in style.

that's kind of its appeal. absurd, over the top, hyper-sleaze and dick jokes. its up there with superbeasto, frankenhole, and metalocalypse in my book.

Hyper-sleaze and dick jokes are the opposite of appeal, at least when that's the one and only thing being presented. Drawn together could work as an edgy sort of cartoon reality show, y'know if it ever decided to tell an actual joke instead of just being "absurd"

There are tons of jokes that don't rely on absurdity. Are you literally autistic?

Yes, but that's besides the point. Absurdity and gross shit are the only things this show presents. Give me an example of an actual joke told by this show, doesn't even have to be funny.

"That was one crazy Yom Kippur."

See there is comedy because Yom Kippur is typically a solemn occasion.

Yom Kipper sounds Jewish. I don't like it. Try again.

>most characters are spot on parodies of their style
>The Pikachu, Newgrounds and Link parodies look like an out of touch boomer's idea of any of those things
I honestly thought Xandir was a parody of 2000's fantasy action cartoons but I guess that's giving them too much credit.

Spanky isn't really a newground parody, he's more a parody of those weird flash comedy websites funded by actual corporations and aimed at boomers from the early 00s.
Shit like this:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-N-LhhrH-c8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=r1trMak42bc
The kind of shit 40 something normalfags were sending each other through email 20 years ago.

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=-N-LhhrH-c8
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=r1trMak42bc
what the fuck are those?

It's stupid AND hilarious.

Normalfag internet "comedy" from the early 00s.

the german dub is so much better than the original it isn't even funny
and I'm not even german

and jewish

They shit on israel in the movie so it evens out.

I liked the bit where he went "wait - I'm an ass man! Noooooo!"

>ACTIVATING HERO-SHIELD!

Attached: 9de.gif (428x308, 3.09M)

Eh I liked it, sometimes the jokes were a bit grading but than I remember the ones that save it like, Captain hero defeating Magneto, the magic blue ball coming to life who laments he could tell Clara to kill the president, that time they shoplifted from that filthy filthy whore off the streets. The incest twins. My point is there’s a lot of great gags in the show usually too.

>Captain Hero get iPad