There should've totally been more racism and hate against firebenders/fire nation citizens in Korra after everything...

There should've totally been more racism and hate against firebenders/fire nation citizens in Korra after everything they did during the hundred year war. Like scenes or situations involving fire nation kids being bullied or ostracized in school or being ridiculed in the street or not allowed in certain neighborhoods.
>"Sorry, we don't hire fire nation citizens, they have a predisposition to violence."
>"Fire nation scum" "Western warmongers" ect
I know it's been like 70 years since the hundred year war and we don't hate germany or japan anymore, but World War 2 lasted only a comparatively measly 6 years to Avatar's century-long one. The scars would run way deeper and the damage done would last many more generations.

Attached: 2sv5o9h08h651.jpg (1036x771, 96.51K)

The hundred year war was Britain and France and the fact the first antagonist fate he was a victim of a Firebender killing his family implies it's not totally gone,

They went right back to being besties again after the most devastating conflict in that world's history.

They should have just Balkanized the Fire Nation, at then there's some Justice and Reparation.

Attached: Balkanized.png (5172x2439, 769.83K)

>go back to the fire nation you fucking warmonger
>firebenders need to check their privilege

you should have made it so state would read as
F A G G O T

Did you just make that map now for this post?

Attached: 49f.jpg (413x395, 19.24K)

>we don't hate germany or japan anymore
Well, maybe YOU don't.

Bump

What slurs would each tribe have?

Attached: 1539137355825.png (680x347, 162.07K)

In-universe reason: Zuko was a good guy compared to Ozai or Azula and he had the Avatar to vouch for him. Things didn’t happen overnight either, 70 years is 70 years
Meta/likely real reason: Kids franchise

This faggot think we forgot the atrocities germans and societs did after barely 80 years.
LoL
Lmao

Ashmaker is the fanon slur for Firebenders. Don't know any others.

>we don't hate japan anymore
thats for Chinese or Koreans to decide, if anything Japan should hate you for the nukes

Two nukes weren't enough.

On top of that the war ended in a stalemate after what was essentially a coup d'etat when Zuko seized the throne and called off the war. Otherwise Ozai would've steamrolled the rest of the world.

More or less, by the time of Korra the Fire Nation is still the only stable nation, which tbqh is only fair, they're the only Nation that apports anything at all to the world.

I love her bros I got a print of her at my local fanexpo

Attached: 4c38f56e6fe8ef62757b7ceb7a721393.jpg (886x657, 38.61K)

Water tribe boys must breed fire nation women. Especially the southern ones due to how much damage the Fire Nation inflicted upon them.

Attached: hdfgdf.png (776x411, 527.01K)

It's a show for children

>if anything Japan should hate you for the nukes
Japan understands full well that if they had been the ones with the nukes they would have never stopped nuking America. They fully understand they got off lightly in the grand scheme of things.