Flash sisters

Flash sisters...

Attached: ss.jpg (593x491, 60.75K)

Where is Flash on that list?

Aquaman carrying the DCEU is weird.

Doing crimes

Attached: 1660242418436825.jpg (2724x4065, 1.34M)

Attached: D09D7EB9-9FAD-4882-A824-51C45E780296.jpg (500x359, 49.51K)

second place is good I'll take that

Attached: hug.jpg (1794x2099, 1.55M)

Why the fuck aint this nigga been arrested frfr

Money and power

Lets see
Dirt on powerful people

The Flash better be one of the greatest movies of all time with the way they been hyping up the screenings to justify pushing through.

It won’t be, people are expecting a multiversal epic and it’s just a weird Alt timeline tale

Aquaman and Shazam are being delayed again, who the fuck knows what the final fate of Flash will be?
The Carnies now running Warner Brothers seem uncertain of what they are doing.

I'm hoping he continues to do insane shit while Warner tries to salvage his image.

>salvage his image
Most of America only vaguely knew him as an actor, let alone a person. What's going on now is the revelation of Ezra Miller.
Unless they murder him and replace him with a look-a-like they aren't going to a happy place.

There is no image to salvage the public only know him as a deranged psycho that kidnapped and attacked people

>Aquaman carrying the DCEU is weird.
It is ironic that the DC's biggest joke character will probably become the most audience-pleasing, reliable franchise.

I think the crimes are all minor enough to get away with a fine.

Everything has been settled (the 2 arrests from Hawaii) already except for the burglary charge in Vermont, he gets arraigned for that next month in court on Sept 26th
But the guy he took booze from is a family friend, so he may just drop the charges, especially if Miller is in rehab/therapy

Attached: file.jpg (1108x506, 164.73K)

I thought Any Forums said he was on the run, why is he just comfy chilling at his mom's house?

Attached: 1660198568508610.jpg (1216x1034, 422.27K)

You do realize being on the run doesn’t mean someone is constantly running it just means someone is hiding from or avoiding the Law. So him hiding out at his moms place, going to reshoots and hiding out at his cult compound still counts