Lol

lol

Attached: 3C29B758-13AC-4CC4-8F24-EFED2FC42361.jpg (500x440, 37.66K)

Yeah I never took out any loans.

>You took out a PPP loan
>Pay it back
>Think I'll default on it because lol free government cheese

Does anyone here benefits from this? Just curious.

>mfw got rejected for every loan I attempted to take out for college

Attached: 449b0d887257503213570a7dfdb5c217.jpg (480x480, 22.49K)

Me, bye bye half of my debt and I got a physics degree so I could have paid it anyway lmao

blessesd one

Two thirds of my debt is now gone because of this move, I'd imagine a not-insignificant portion of the Any Forums userbase is going to be in a similar boat.

Happy to hear that!

>Live in a country's where the government payed for my entire uni course
Feels good

Cool, so are Boomers gonna pay back the 6 trillion in Loans they took out running this country?

Thank you, it felt great.
Going to watch a movie on Friday to celebrate!

But user they pulled themselves up by their bootstraps! They deserve to claim bankruptcy or let their children inherit their debts!

Congrats, dudes

>mfw didn't go to college

Attached: 1575532341229.gif (300x250, 31.2K)

You know it's hilarious how everyone will point to corporate bailouts, as if that justifies debt forgiveness, but then will shut the fuck up about how all thoae corporations had to pay back those loans with interest.

It benefits plenty. Why do you think conservatives are so busy running around screaming THIS ONLY HELPS SPOILED RICH KIDS EVEN THOUGH THE ENTIRE THING IS MEANS TESTED TO DEATH, ALSO PAY YOUR LOANS YOU FUCKING PARASITES, IT'S UNFAIR!!!!

>be me
>Pay off my college laons by age of 30
>This happens
>Next Door Neighbor complains about this
>Asks me if I'm mad that I paid off everything and now people don't have to pay some back
>Tell him I'm not mad at all
>Literally says "Well I guess I have to be outraged for you"
>mfw

Attached: 1587566695001.jpg (482x564, 55.26K)

Congrats, you'll be paying for someone else's college tuition!

You saw all those PPP loans that were forgiven, right?

You do realize that majority of college debters are post bachelor's degree graduates and the children of the rich. You are literally supporting a tax cut for the rich

A lot of anons, but the real issue will not be solved.

t. DeSantis

Rich families don't need to take loans in the first place, dumbass.

Is that supposed to be an insult? Because it's more like a compliment

I had to do a military stint to pay off my debt and I don't wish that on anyone. The interest rates are fucking criminal.